Thread: Bracket Update - Lady Zags on the 3 Line

Default Bracket Update - Lady Zags on the 3 Line

Creme's new bracket moves our girls up to the 3 line...

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-b...l/bracketology

Go!! Las Zagas!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Darn it, Today's Bracket was sweet... have a feeling it won't be as sweet tomorrow...

Go!! Las Zagas!!!

Here’s to a 4 seed. Hope the body of work plays out and the step back for the women’s side of the WCC doesn’t help.

be forewarned.....we'll probably drop pretty well....I'm a dreamer and one who hopes in things, and I hope I'm not right.....team had an impressive body of work...

Quote Originally Posted by sylean View Post
    be forewarned.....we'll probably drop pretty well....I'm a dreamer and one who hopes in things, and I hope I'm not right.....team had an impressive body of work...
    Good call sylean hope the committee agrees with Creme... Lady Zags a 4 seed and still in Spokane and the Portland region...

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-b...l/bracketology

Go!! Las Zagas!!!

Quite a few conference tournaments are not completed or underway so there is a fair amount of shuffling yet to come I suspect!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Quite a few conference tournaments are not completed or underway so there is a fair amount of shuffling yet to come I suspect!
    Agree to that... hopefully the overall record and ability to put 6000 butts into the seats will give our gals an edge...

Go!! Las Zagas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Not entirely true.

You are not going to see teams jump 2 seed lines based on their conf. Tourney finish. Creme has the Zags in the Portland region with the #2 overall seed. This would place Gonzaga as the #15 overall seed. Oregon State is shown as the #16 overall seed and the next seed to get bumped to a 5-seed line.

I think all 5-seed line teams (Indiana, Missouri State, Florida State, & Texas A&M) are already done with their conf tournaments, so I don't see any more movement in the 4-seed line.

While Creme is no guarantee, I think he has the lady Zags in the right spot and the lady zags will be hosting come Monday.

ZagDad

Quote Originally Posted by ZagDad84 View Post
    Not entirely true.

You are not going to see teams jump 2 seed lines based on their conf. Tourney finish. Creme has the Zags in the Portland region with the #2 overall seed. This would place Gonzaga as the #15 overall seed. Oregon State is shown as the #16 overall seed and the next seed to get bumped to a 5-seed line.

I think all 5-seed line teams (Indiana, Missouri State, Florida State, & Texas A&M) are already done with their conf tournaments, so I don't see any more movement in the 4-seed line.

While Creme is no guarantee, I think he has the lady Zags in the right spot and the lady zags will be hosting come Monday.

ZagDad
    From your keyboard to the committee's bracket... make it so...

Go!! Las Zagas!!!

My mistake,

MVC has not yet held their conference tourney. Missouri State has a chance to move up.

Rooting for Portland today may be a good idea.

ZagDad

Portland wins in OT over USD 64-63.

ZagDad