Thread: How to watch - WCC Tourney early round?

Default How to watch - WCC Tourney early round?

Not sure if this has been posted. Is there a reliable way to stream the games tonight?

It looks like a lot of channels, but not sure what will be geoblocked or streamed.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
    No sense in playing an in-state rival if you have to eat lopsided defeats. It's just like the great Athenian orator and statesman Demosthenes once said -- and I'm paraphrasing -- it's better to be called a chicken and not lose to Gonzaga than to be called brave and get blasted.

- Parrish, CBS Sportsline 12/11/2006

They are being televised by BYU TV if that is available to you, Mike.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

BYU TV can be streamed on line and the games also appear to be available on Stadium or the WCC Network

If you have a Roku, the BYU app streams whatever is on BYU TV for free (or at least used to, since the last time I watched the channel was early rounds of the WCC tournament last year)

Quote Originally Posted by adoptedzag View Post
    If you have a Roku, the BYU app streams whatever is on BYU TV for free (or at least used to, since the last time I watched the channel was early rounds of the WCC tournament last year)
    Still free on the BYU app, I just downloaded it on my ROKU. I was watching earlier on watchstadium, and I was not geo-blocked, even though I am in the LMU television footprint. Weird.

I’m getting the games in HD on Root Tv Comcast 627.