Thread: Will we play....?

Default Will we play....?

I am increasingly concerned that the Vegas tournament will be cancelled because of covid 19......I'm thinking that the WCC might come up with a simple plan that would keep all the rankings in place now as the end of the season rankings, period....the winner will be the winner of the regular conference.....If March Madness continues, maybe it could be postponed a week or two as well and played later so the authorities can get a handle on the virus......sorry to be a debbie downer......we are all set to leave for Vegas on Wednesday and I am just very very concerned.....

Not a chance

FWIW the WIAA has decided to continue with the state playoffs here in Washington.

The WCC tournament in Vegas and March Madness will go as scheduled. 100% . Media over-hyping virus

well I agree with you but the panic is real......leaving for vegas tomorrow regardless...

Quote Originally Posted by sylean View Post
    I am increasingly concerned that the Vegas tournament will be cancelled because of covid 19......I'm thinking that the WCC might come up with a simple plan that would keep all the rankings in place now as the end of the season rankings, period....the winner will be the winner of the regular conference.....If March Madness continues, maybe it could be postponed a week or two as well and played later so the authorities can get a handle on the virus......sorry to be a debbie downer......we are all set to leave for Vegas on Wednesday and I am just very very concerned.....
    Why? So a vaccine is likely two years out and everyone should stay at home until 2022.
    You might have grown up during cuban missle crisis and that was more of a panic so I was told.

looks like my fears were well founded except they allowed the Vegas tournament to proceed, thank God.....other conferences are not holding their tournaments an d some think the NCAA will cancel the whole tournament.......

before we left Vegas, I read that the MGM was closing all their buffets in all their associated properties, including the Mandalay, starting on the 15 th of this month......I hope my buffet was safe...

I suspect the women's team banquet will be canceled any minute!

I was hoping not......already got tickets for that too.....geez.....

Quote Originally Posted by doctorzag View Post
    The WCC tournament in Vegas and March Madness will go as scheduled. 100% . Media over-hyping virus
    100%