Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 181

Thread: Other Games Archive # 3

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,798

    Default

    Love to see BS Pearl sweat.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Villanova 33
    @
    Seton Hall 30 HALF

    Senior Night

    Gus & Raff on the call. . .FS1

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    You are priceless, RenoZag! Appreciate so much what you bring to guboards every day!
    Seconded!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
    Amazing turn around for A&M, good for Zags
    That wins looks like it will stay a solid Q2 win.

    UW (70th in NET) can't drop below 75th for our win there to be a Quad1.

    It's pretty weird that beating Kansas at Phog Allen or Duke at Cameron is the same caliber of win (Q1) as beating Liberty, Furman, or Akron on their home courts.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Villanova 57
    Seton Hall 52

    9:00 to go

    I wish Gus Johnson would call the NCAA championship game instead of those wankers at CBS

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Nova wins on the road

    79 - 77.

    I think I need to add the Big East tournament to my "bucket list."

    Never been to NYC. A basketball tournament might be a good excuse. . .

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Dayton @ Rhode Island one I’ll be keeping my eyes on..
    Have you changed the channel ?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Texas A&M beats #17 Auburn
    Happy happy, joy joy. Pearl's a putz. He's Kelvin Sampson with a better tailor.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Virginia wins a shootout vs. Miami, 46 - 44.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia Suburb
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Nova wins on the road

    79 - 77.

    I think I need to add the Big East tournament to my "bucket list."

    Never been to NYC. A basketball tournament might be a good excuse. . .
    MSG is da place

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Meanwhile, FSU and Notre Dame are in a tightly fought contest

    FSU 66
    @
    ND 66

    2:40 to play, ESPN2

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
    MSG is da place
    I need to find a sports-centric travel agent that can put together a package; tickets, lodging, bail bondsman. . .

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia Suburb
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Meanwhile, FSU and Notre Dame are in a tightly fought contest

    FSU 66
    @
    ND 66

    2:40 to play, ESPN2
    FSU Stole it from ND

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Florida State is as cool as Leonard Hamilton.

    Seminoles 73
    Surrender Irish 71

    FSU 25 - 5, tied with Louisville for 1st place in the ACC.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Xavier @ Providence
    Texas A&M @ #17 Auburn
    Florida @ Georgia
    LSU @ Arkansas
    Minn @ Indiana
    St. John's @ Butler
    TCU @ #1 Kansas
    Georgetown @ #11 Creighton
    #14 Villanova @ #8 Seton Hall
    #3 Dayton @ Rhode Island
    #7 Florida State @ Notre Dame
    #22 Virginia @ Miami
    Northwestern @ #24 Wisconsin

    Great night in college hoops. . .


    The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

    Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default Other Games: Thursday - 03. 05. 20

    WCC Tournament:

    San Diego vs. LMU . 6:00 . byuTV
    Portland vs. Santa Clara . 8:00 . byuTV

    Others:

    Air Force vs. #5 SDSU . 11:30am, CBSSN . MW Tourney
    Boise State vs. UNLV . 2:00pm . CBSSN. MW Tourney

    Nebraska @ #25 Michigan . 3:30 . FS1
    #23 Illinois @ #19 OSU . 4:00 . ESPN
    #21 Houston @ UConn . 4:00 . CBSSN

    Washington @ Az State . 6:00 . ESPN2

    Washington State @ Arizona . 7:30. FS1
    Cal @ #13 Oregon . 8:00 . ESPN2


    Headed to Vegas. Not likely to keep up with OG threads. Have a good weekend. . .

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,964

    Default

    Notre Dame is AWFUL. I can't figure out how KenPom has them at #61. Has anyone looked at their schedule? OOC SOS is #348!!! They virtually haven't beaten anyone. They're 2-7 in Q1 games, 0-4 in Q2. Sixteen of their 18 wins are Q3 & Q4!!!

    CIT team.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Xavier @ Providence
    Texas A&M @ #17 Auburn
    Florida @ Georgia
    LSU @ Arkansas
    Minn @ Indiana
    St. John's @ Butler
    TCU @ #1 Kansas
    Georgetown @ #11 Creighton
    #14 Villanova @ #8 Seton Hall
    #3 Dayton @ Rhode Island
    #7 Florida State @ Notre Dame
    #22 Virginia @ Miami
    Northwestern @ #24 Wisconsin

    Great night in college hoops. . .
    WOW! the Aggies over the Tigers was a BIG upset at home too! That one loss will have an impact on their seeding...imo

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    WCC Tournament:

    San Diego vs. LMU . 6:00 . byuTV
    Portland vs. Santa Clara . 8:00 . byuTV

    Others:

    Air Force vs. #5 SDSU . 11:30am, CBSSN . MW Tourney
    Boise State vs. UNLV . 2:00pm . CBSSN. MW Tourney

    Nebraska @ #25 Michigan . 3:30 . FS1
    #23 Illinois @ #19 OSU . 4:00 . ESPN
    #21 Houston @ UConn . 4:00 . CBSSN

    Washington @ Az State . 6:00 . ESPN2

    Washington State @ Arizona . 7:30. FS1
    Cal @ #13 Oregon . 8:00 . ESPN2


    Headed to Vegas. Not likely to keep up with OG threads. Have a good weekend. . .

    Really hoping Oregon wins out and winds up on the #3-seed line so we don't possibly see them until the EE game...where SDSU is the #2-seed in the West with OU

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    Really hoping Oregon wins out and winds up on the #3-seed line so we don't possibly see them until the EE game...where SDSU is the #2-seed in the West with OU
    Exactly the scenario I’m hoping for bogo. Don’t think I want BYU in the 4-seed slot. Hoping they are shipped to Midwest.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Exactly the scenario I’m hoping for bogo. Don’t think I want BYU in the 4-seed slot. Hoping they are shipped to Midwest.
    I would love to see BYU as the #4-seed in the mid-western region...they previously played KU without Childs and Baxter...I don't think KU has had to play against a post player with the caliber of Childs...really think BYU has the potential to make the EE depending on the seed/region...hope they are not in the west!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Air Force. Right. Air Force is leading San Diego State at the half in the MWC quarterfinals.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Air Force. Right. Air Force is leading San Diego State at the half in the MWC quarterfinals.
    nice while it lasted

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Liberty Lake
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    Final

    SDSU 73
    Air Force 60

    After being down by 5 early in the 2nd half, the Aztecs finished out the game on a 34-16 run.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,642

    Default

    Illinois 53
    Ohio State 56

    5:51 to play

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •