GAME THREAD: Saint Mary's - Saturday - 02. 29. 2020 ( Senior Night )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bballbeachbum
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2008

Filip the Terrible goes 8-12 from the floor, 11-13 from the stripe, plays big down the stretch, put I don't know how many fouls on SMC, and even denied Ford 1v1 once

he's TERRRRRRRIBLE

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

STATS LINK: https://gozags.com/sidearmstats/mbball/media
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• ZagsObserver
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
        Filip the Terrible goes 8-12 from the floor, 11-13 from the stripe, plays big down the stretch, put I don't know how many fouls on SMC, and even denied Ford 1v1 once

he's TERRRRRRRIBLE
        Yes, terrible indeed. And he’s only a sophomore, folks.

Comment

• MDABE80
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

He did better tonight.probably POG . The problem is that some expect him to crash boards. TO be honest where are the other bigs to help him on the boards.?? Tillie?nah Timme? Not much as a part time guy. Next year, Fili;p will begin the season as an AA. But with Timme and Ballo ( the monster of the group) the boards will be ours. Filip might be soft ( I think he is a bit) but he's had very little help. Scoring he's been fine. He's out toughed often. That'll change. I hope he stays. Only a soph. He's got growth in him.

Comment

• GrizZAG
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2009

Granted Fillup has some terrible post call body language and holds his arms up in a strange way habitually when he scores. However tonight his FT shooting and solid play late was a difference maker. He’s kind of annoying but a huge asset for this team. The beat downs were BS IMO. He plays to win despite his room to grow as a player.
            One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• sittingon50
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by CdAZagFan View Post
              He looked a little gun-shy earlier but has really been strong this half. Probably the best GU Big as a sophomore!
              Perhaps. But there was that Sabonis fellow.
              But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
              X