• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Wow. How did you know? That is exactly what Few charted out in his game plan!
    Stupid, right?

Comment

• bballbeachbum
      Zag for Life
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Zag4Hire View Post
      1) Haws obviously still embarrassed after he got peaced by Ayayi. That was a total cheap shot. Flag 1 at minimum. It's BYU...a football school..can't say I am surprised.
      2) Petrusev needs to stop with the drop off at the rim. Dunk it. Getting shades of Sacre when he would try to kiss it in instead of dunking it.
      3) Defense looks good. Stay sharp and that should be fine. A lot of lucky bounces to give the Morms O-boards.
      4) Keep taking it to the rack and mounting the fouls.

I really feel like there will be some controversial momentum swing moment in the 2nd half. Pope all over the court. If they start getting foul calls, I could see that clown get a T.
      agree withh all of this, and good to see you on the game thread

Comment

• jim77
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

Love the crowd IQ also...they dont boo to protest a bad call...they boo cause there was a call.

Comment

• bballbeachbum
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2008

Dixie, jpn, I hear you!!

don't know about what the refs review at halftime, if it's uniform across games and crews and conferences...idk

Comment

• Hoopaholic
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
            Dixie, jpn, I hear you!!

don't know about what the refs review at halftime, if it's uniform across games and crews and conferences...idk
            Discuss flow missed calls missed space allocation and tendencies. No video
            The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• jim77
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2007

Yup, let em foul themselves out...and start a "bad haircut fund".

Comment

• kitzbuel
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                Stupid, right?
                Unfortunately for you, Few does not share your distaste for Petro. I suppose you will have to just suffer.
                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• ballerstatus
                  Bulldog Fan
                  • Dec 2008

It is BYU..to be expected.

Comment

• bballbeachbum
                    Zag for Life
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                    Discuss flow missed calls missed space allocation and tendencies. No video
                    ty

Comment

• DZ
                      Zag for Life
                      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by jim77 View Post
                      Looks like the Charlestown Chiefs....ah I mean Cougars are at their best hacking selfs. Goons.
                      Funny thing is, IF this was a hockey game, Hawes would've gotten a 5 minute major if that was against the boards, 2 minute minimum, AND gotten the sh*t beaten out of him for the trouble.
                      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                      Mark Twain.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                        Unfortunately for you, Few does not share your distaste for Petro. I suppose you will have to just suffer.
                        He didn’t like him at all last year. If Watty and Tils were 100% you’d see a lot less of him.

Comment

• jim77
                          Zag for Life
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                          Do they ever review plays at the half?

Like could there be a conversation about "BYU" is slapping them around and up by 8 bc of it?

I am convinced that refs try to keep nat TV games "close" in some way. So BYU up 8, I wouldn't be surprised.

Every year BYU is the team that fouls so much that no one can call them all, more cheap shots, elbows, and it ends up in LOTS of turnovers by our guys.
                          Yeah, their a poormans Butler.

Comment

• MDABE80
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

BOy do we need some effort on the boards! Nobody's around them.not with our uniform anyway. COncerning me is that flagrant and so many NO calls. THis is looking like a good BYU team getting home assists. We are not playing a focused game though. Our bigs look confused. Filip is just not Filip.hands of stone. He's not rebounding and he's nowhere near the boards. We'd best figure this out quickly. 10 pts down......not good.

Few needs to send somebody after Haws and smother this lil ahole. Smother him. Make him incapable of running the team or shooting. in his face. I don't think Corey can do that.

Comment

• GeorgiaZagFan
                              Zag for Life
                              • Dec 2007

Lots of complaining about the BYU fouls or should I say "no calls" ...but many of those are the same kind that Tex Tech used to beat the Zags last year in March......guys have to play much tougher than they are if they want to compete against the top teams come tournament time!!!
                              It's What You learn AFTER You Know It All That Counts

Comment

• dan71w
                                Kennel Club
                                • Nov 2014

gonna need a replay of that foul to send to Bobby Dibler

Comment

Working...
                                X