BZ Bulldog of the Game - USF - 02. 20. 20 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Tillie did play great. One of his best games this year, and it came in a game when we really needed him. One of the analysts said he was the best 4 in the country. I agree. Dang he can play. The guy also said he's going to make a great pro...I think it was Fran Frachella saying those things. I agreed with everybit of the praise he gave Tillie. He is just so hard to stop, as he has point guard skills. ...then Woolridge. Glad to see he got a few votes. Kispert had a very good second half, hitting 3-5 three's

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2008

I almost gave it to Kispert just for making that 3 at the end of the game. The smell of Rex Walters still lingers around this Dons team.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
        Savoring Tillie his last few games as a Zag .... It's been wonderful, big guy!
        +1

Comment

• RenoZag
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
          I almost gave it to Kispert just for making that 3 at the end of the game. The smell of Rex Walters still lingers around this Dons team.
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• All Weather Fan
            Professional Zag Fan
            • Mar 2015

Tillie - Tillie, but boy Woolridge is electric running this team.

Comment

• ProVeeZag
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2011

Tillie, easy decision tonight. Woolridge had some great moments, played the full 40. I am concerned lately with his turnovers, but without him, who drives the bus that goes beep-beep? Petrusev had a poor start tonight, came alive after intermission. He can play much better than he did tonight ... and he will need to for Zags to go deep in March.
              "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
              —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Mantua
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2007

Killian.
                Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                  • Feb 2007

Tille had the flash... but Corey had the grit. Dude was diving for balls, getting steals, blocking shots, assists... everything.
                  "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by All Weather Fan View Post
                    Tillie - Tillie, but boy Woolridge is electric running this team.
                    Yeah, Ryan can really give my heart a jolt when he's flying out of control!

Comment

• Zag Lady
                      Bulldog Fan
                      • Dec 2019

VersaTILLIE. He's back! Loved the statement dunks. Amazing how he has a way of both calming down and firing up the team. Kispert was honorable mention. Loved his 3 at the end of game. "You're not quitting? Well, neither am I."

Comment

• caldwellzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2018

I dang near picked Kispert thanks to that game ending three that helped cover the spread, but this one really came down to Tillie being Tillie and taking over a game. Great game for him and great 2nd half for the Zags!

Comment

• 77Zag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Aug 2007

Tillie Tillie !!
                          “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

• CPkZagFan
                            Kennel Club Material
                            • Mar 2019

All the way with Tillie. Woolridge was great and to be honest, I did not notice his turnovers as much as I noticed the sloppy ball handling of Petrusev and
                            Timme. SF has definitely shown all future opponents how to defend the Zags. Timme and Petro definitely have to be taken wide open shots from the
                            free throw line. Even if they make them at 60%, that will not be bad. Otherwise, the middle will totally be clogged and if we face shot blockers like the front line of Seton Hall, we need to take those mid range shots.

Comment

Working...
                            X