X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FloridaZagFan
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • May 2019

Kispert was great but have to go with Petro.

Comment

• All Weather Fan
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Mar 2015

Filip kept us in it first half, Corey drove us home. Hard fought win. Backcourt showed up better late than never. Zags gutted it out. Great composure.

Comment

• Reborn
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

Kispert is deserving that's for sure, but so is Petrusev. Pet got the heck beat out of him tonight, and took it all in stride and kept scoring. He had 20 points at the half. Kispert was really knocking down 3's tonight and that really helped.
        Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• Bulldoginseattle
          Bulldog Fan
          • Oct 2017

Might change my vote to Petro after reading the post game radio thread noting he’s been sick this week. That’s an amazing showing after coming off the plague.

Comment

• jpn17
            Professional Zag Fan
            • Dec 2011

The entire team played great tonight (been saying that a lot lately which is awesome) but it's really neck and neck between Kispert and Petrusev. Gonna go with Kispert for the reason that he played well while being shuffled between 3 different positions tonight. But easily could have gone with Filip too.

Comment

• ProVeeZag
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2011

Petrusev gets my vote with an impressive double-double.
              "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
              —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Ezag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Kispert because there would be no win without his 2nd half performance

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2007

To me the GUnit of the Game means more than points, rebounds and assists, it is the other intangibles also, including sportsmanship, respectfulness to other players and coaches, refs, and the fans. In this I give Kispert a 9 and Filip a 5, purely because the best attitude is to maintain focus on the game, and not be distracted by darn near every call against him, and making faces at the refs after nearly every non call he thought he suffered in last play. My own opinion is this is immature, though outweighed by his other virtues and talents, and he would be better player if his emotional energy was not divided between the refs and the game. J. Macdaniel on the Huskies is another one but his immaturity costs his team points and fouls. Kispert was 2nd in points, but 5 assists is huge I think, and his mature attitude and behavior on the court sets a model of zag play for team mates and world to see. Less points, more leadership, including by example. Time and coaches will solve this for Filip, a wonderful person, and great player. Had to go with Kispert this time.

Comment

• Zagger
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2008

To the Belgrade dude with a shout out to the Edmunds guy.

Petrusev was a workhorse - Kispert a sniper.

Kudos to Romar and his Waves. They’re help making the WCC more formidable.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                      • Feb 2007

Went with Petrusev because... well 27 points. That being said, I could have gone Kispert and been OK with it.
                      "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• sittingon50
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Surprised that it looks like after a huge 1st half, FP only had 1 field goal in the 2nd.
                        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                        X