Thread: Super Excited Today!

Default Super Excited Today!

My daughter just got her admission letter from Gonzaga! She is really excited to get it, too. We are waiting now to see if she is accepted into the Nursing Program and what the scholarship package will look like.

I think University of Tennessee is still her leading candidate, but she is really excited at this option. I am anxious to see what the GU can do with scholarships. Tennessee ends up being cheaper than the in state schools she applied to, so it will be tough to beat.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Congrats to your daughter, kitz!

(& to you too)
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    My daughter just got her admission letter from Gonzaga! She is really excited to get it, too. We are waiting now to see if she is accepted into the Nursing Program and what the scholarship package will look like.

I think University of Tennessee is still her leading candidate, but she is really excited at this option. I am anxious to see what the GU can do with scholarships. Tennessee ends up being cheaper than the in state schools she applied to, so it will be tough to beat.

Congrats! My kids both applied just to humor me... Daughter was wait listed, son got in straight up.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post

Congratulations to your daughter and your family! Certainly is an exciting day...

Congratulations to the Kitz family.
    MCMM 2020: Who Wants Some Cheese?

Congrats to your daughter, and to you. It take a family to raise a kid that well.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.