Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top-25 Games for the Week of 2/10 - 2/16/2020

Stanford demolished Utah on Friday night. I think you're being a bit harsh calling that uninspired Zag Dad. They scored 55 in the first half, coasted in the second half and still won by 33. You're hard to impress. Zags haven't been scoring much more than 55 total in many of their games (haven't cracked the 60 point barrier in 6 of their WCC games).

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Stanford demolished Utah on Friday night. I think you're being a bit harsh calling that uninspired Zag Dad. They scored 55 in the first half, coasted in the second half and still won by 33. You're hard to impress. Zags haven't been scoring much more than 55 total in many of their games (haven't cracked the 60 point barrier in 6 of their WCC games).
    Have to keep you on your toes SeaCat.

Can't have you slumping at the end of the season.

ZagDad

Oregon St. is trying to set some kind of record for turnovers. 8 in the first quarter. They are writing the book on how to lose while outshooting your opponent by a whopping margin. This team has serious issues.

Most of the first half OSU couldn't stop turning it over and UCLA couldn't shoot. Both teams corrected the problems, 3rd quarter turned into a shootout. UCLA wiped out a 14 point deficit, OSU up by 3 w/ a quarter to go.

OSU started coughing up the ball in bunches again. Game going to OT. 22 TOs by the Beavs. I can't figure out how a team w/ a bunch of veteran guards is so bad at taking care of the ball.

To the surprise of no one, South Carolina hammered Vandy earlier.