X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDABE80
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Development of Timme has been spectacular at the last 3rd of the season. Those guard though. WOW! Just wow. Woolridge and Gilder--- wish we had em for another season. Ayayi seems to be fading....not sure why. For tonight though, it's the Timme . Great team victory. devastating at SMC's place. Noted by the announcers. We still should be no 1. It's a very superior group of kids we have.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Did not expect the Zags to open up an extra large can of whup-ass tonight.
      Ought to be worth a few style points to the Selection Committee and AP voters, if they're paying attention.

Comment

• Bocco
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Timme...but if I could have voted for multiple players I would have. Did not expect the Zags to totally dominated St. Mary’s.
        The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• Reborn
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Bocco View Post
          Timme...but if I could have voted for multiple players I would have. Did not expect the Zags to totally dominated St. Mary’s.
          Ditto

I thought our chemistry and cohesiveness were off the charts. It looked so beautiful. The movement was just so crisp. Did you see the ball move tonight. Ayayi played great. He played his role to perfection. What else do you want? His job tonight was do just exactly what he did. Sorry but I loved the way they ALL played. Timme is a beast.

Go Zags!!!
          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• scrooner
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Timme does it again?!

Comment

• sittingon50
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Timme, your son made a wise choice.
              But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• ZagBlue
                Kennel Club Material
                • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                I loved the hustle plays that our bench players (Gilder and Timme) made all night long.

I voted for Timme.
                Timme and Gilder were terrific. What a stretch of games these two have put together. I’m most impressed by their impact in ways that doesn’t always show up in the box score. Timme impacts the game in so many ways. Gilder D is elite in any conference.

Comment

• ProVeeZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2011

Voted for Timme, he was outstanding. I thought Zags overall defensive scheme was extremely effective tonight, guys were hustling their butts off (yes, there were a few missed assignments that led to some easy buckets for the Gaels). Was very pleased to see Tillie moving well on that ankle and shooting the ball without any lingering effects from his recent multi-game layoff. We made the Gaels look very ordinary. And I expect many in the national media to use that in support of their ongoing belief in the weakness of the WCC.
                  "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
                  —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Mantua
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2007

Mr. Drew Timme.
                    Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagBlue View Post
                      Timme and Gilder were terrific. What a stretch of games these two have put together. I’m most impressed by their impact in ways that doesn’t always show up in the box score. Timme impacts the game in so many ways. Gilder D is elite in any conference.
                      Best on the team right now, other than a 100% Tils. Magical.

Comment

• TravelinZag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Dec 2012

Timme in a fantastic team win.

Go Zags!!!o

Comment

• kitzbuel
                          • Feb 2007

Obviously had to go with Timme.

I do have to make a shout out to Filip. He is all business out there. He isn’t there to make friends, he is there to get the ball and score. I watch his intensity and focus and think “I’m glad he is on our team!”
                          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• RenoZag
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                              • Feb 2007

The high 2s between Admon and Drew are just plain awesome.

About 1/2 way through the first half, I turned to my wife and said... that kid is going to end up being a superstar.
                              "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• kyle dixon
                                Zag for Life
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                                The high 2s between Admon and Drew are just plain awesome.

About 1/2 way through the first half, I turned to my wife and said... that kid is going to end up being a superstar.
                                He is awesome! My 8 year old daughter nicknamed him Two Timme. Took a while but it has stuck in the household now

Comment

Working...
                                X