Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUBoard Bracketology 2020 - The Field Begins To Take Shape

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I thought about trying to move up from the dreaded 8-9 game, but realized that I am more than 1,500 posts away from that. That’s more than twelve hours of post-padding if the folks in front of me remain static.
    Maybe you could get woohoo to help you. He's just sitting around most of the time anyway.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Man, I need to do some work. I want that 7 seed.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    All I know is that I just realized that I just might be a 5 seed forever unless I go on a post padding tear. I lost sooo many posts when the OCC went away... but I don't lament that boards passing one bit. Was so much better for this board that it went away.
    I agree about the health of the board.

I wish it could have been moved to a separate section, with separate names under the SR.

I say that only bc it was the only place on the net where both cons and libs interacted at all, and thus was at least a learning experience for me, bc I never heard much of the inside scoop on what the other side thought. To that end it was a service.

Idea:

Should we make BobZag #1 in the West Every year?

He was the number 1 person to start the board, and we would never want to take GU from El Voce, but should honor Bob with a place in the tournament.

If we made #1 in the west (For our purposes) the overall number one in the tournament, then we could slide everyone back down one place.

It is just an idea to throw out there for Ak and the mods to consider. I won't have my feelings hurt if it's rejected.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    Idea:

Should we make BobZag #1 in the West Every year?

He was the number 1 person to start the board, and we would never want to take GU from El Voce, but should honor Bob with a place in the tournament.

LOVE.IT.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    I think Dick and Bob would be honored and properly saluted if they were to share Gonzaga's seed from now until you tire of doing this great favor for the board.
    This was my first thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kdaleb View Post
    This was my first thought as well.
    That's actually a great idea.