• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Jeremy Pargo Joining the Golden State Warriors under a 10-Day Contract

Well, this should be fun - another Zag to join Zach Norvell on the Golden State Warriors under a 10-day deal: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...from-warriors/
  • Spike#1
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2016

Nice find ZN! Thanks for posting! I wonder if they actually get some run time on the floor together...

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
      Administrator
      • Apr 2009

Didn’t Pargo help draw Norvell to the Zags? Chicago to Spokane to the Bay.
      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Radbooks
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2007

That's really cool!! Good luck to both guys!
        “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• webspinnre
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
          Didn’t Pargo help draw Norvell to the Zags? Chicago to Spokane to the Bay.
          He did! What a cool deal that the two of them are playing together!
          I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• sittingon50
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• ZagNative
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Pargo scored for the Warriors the first minute he entered tonight's game vs. the Lakers. He's #20. Game is on ABC Channel 4.

Box Score

Norvell shows on the roster but hasn't entered the game get, with 1:19 left in the first quarter.

Edited to add: at 9:16 in the second quarter, Norvell has entered the game. He's #21 in yellow.

Comment

• Radbooks
                Zag for Life
                • Jun 2007

It's really cool to see both of them out there!
                “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• SLOZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
                  Pargo scored for the Warriors the first minute he entered tonight's game vs. the Lakers. He's #20. Game is on ABC Channel 4.

Box Score

Norvell shows on the roster but hasn't entered the game get, with 1:19 left in the first quarter.

Edited to add: at 9:16 in the second quarter, Norvell has entered the game. He's #21 in yellow.
                  Norvell's +/- was +10 for the game -- higher than any other sub or starter for the GSW.
                  SLOZag
                  "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• northsidezagfan
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2009

15 points tonight!!

Comment

• zagfan08
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Golden State is expected to sign Pargo to another 10 day contract, and then sign him for the rest of the season. Really good news for him.

Comment

• webspinnre
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
                        Golden State is expected to sign Pargo to another 10 day contract, and then sign him for the rest of the season. Really good news for him.
                        It's been interesting listening to local radio here in the Bay Area, hearing them talk about Pargo and how he's so much older than typical G league players who come up, and how he passed up more money for what might be "one last shot" at the NBA. Thrilled for him to get this.
                        I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• NontradZag
                          Professional Zag Fan
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post
                          It's been interesting listening to local radio here in the Bay Area, hearing them talk about Pargo and how he's so much older than typical G league players who come up, and how he passed up more money for what might be "one last shot" at the NBA. Thrilled for him to get this.
                          I'm super excited as well! Such an exciting player.

If at first you don't succeed, try to solve the situation with a spud gun. ~Dwight Schrute~

Comment

• zagfan08
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
                            That was a report this morning from a Warriors reporter. Unfortunately Steve Kerr just said Pargo and Norvell will not be brought back. Sounds like he wasn’t 100% sure what went into the decision there.

Comment

• SLOZag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

"Israeli club Hapol Jerusalem has signed former NBA point guard Jeremy Pargo, the team announced in a release. Pargo was signed to replace guard J’Covan Brown, who is departing for family reasons. Pargo, 34, is 6-foot-2 and has spent time in the NBA with the Memphis Grizzlies, Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers, after going undrafted out of Gonzaga in 2009. He has also spent plenty of time overseas, as well as served a stint in the G League — spending last season with the Santa Cruz Warriors and signing a 10-day contract with the Golden State Warriors."

SLOZag
                              "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

Working...
                              X