X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • All Weather Fan
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Mar 2015

Tough one to call ! Went with Petro who was a warrior the entire road trip. Timme was certainly great though !

Comment

• SorenTodd45
      Banned
      • Jan 2019

I went with Drew. He had a career high in points and we needed every single one of them.

Comment

• NotoriousZ
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2008

Loves me some Timme and Ayayi, but gave this one to Kispert with some huge buckets down the stretch. All of the big six kept us in the game when it could have gone the other way. Great road win without Tillie.
        It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• U Zig, I Zag
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2009

Kispert. He doesn’t hit that first 3 in the second half, I think it gets away from the Zags. Opened things up from there.

FT’s will be this teams doom.

Comment

• Reborn
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

What a great game with big plays by a few Zags. I congratulate the whole team, everyone really stepped it up that second half. I went with Timme for the Play of the Game. His toughness on defense was a big key. He was able to stop the pick and role whereas Petrusev could not. AND Timme had some nice blocked shots in the last several minutes of the game. And to top all that off he was a BIG 7-8 from the foul line.AND a few of those were 3 point plays. He was going to the basket really tough. It's nice to see a lot of fans voting tonight.

Go Zags!!!
            Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
            X