• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spike#1
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2016

How to find CBS Sports Network

Maybe this will help others find the game on TV tonight.

The Gonzaga men's basketball game against Loyola Marymount will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network. CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour home of CBS Sports, is widely available through all major cable, satellite and several streaming service providers; YouTube TV, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue, DirecTV and Hulu. For more information, including a full programming schedule, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com

Direct TV: Channel 221
    Dish Network: Channel 158
    Xfinity/Comcast: Channel 412
    Charter/Spectrum: Channel 410
    Frontier: Channel 594
    Cox: Channel 321
    Cable One: Channel 139

Also available through these streaming providers:
    DirectTV Now
    Fubo TV
    Hulu TV
    Playstation Vue
    YouTube TV
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

This speaks volumes about the value of having your games on ESPN as opposed to CBS Sports Network. Gonzaga literally had to put out a presser about how to find the channel. I mean, I have been watching it for years because I am a college basketball nut, but nothing compares to having your games on the ESPN channels......nothing. Except maybe network TV (notably CBS). Big East games do not get super great ratings on FOX Network TV on the weekends.

Comment

• Section 116
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

CBS Sports HD-Comcast-Channel 633

Comment

• SorenTodd45
        Banned
        • Jan 2019

Watched some of SDSU last night, so I know exactly where it is. I'm guessing that the reason the BYU game precedes ours (and not the other way around) is that Provo is in the Mountain Time Zone and they did not want an 8:30 local tip time. I'm also thinking that most Zags fans are in the Pacific Time Zone, so a 7:30 tip time is perfect for us (but sucks for East Coast viewers).

Comment

Working...
        X