Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 2021 Hunter Sallis

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Sounds like a good replacement for Ayayi.
    I think Ayayi is going to be a player that will be more talked about once he is gone and missed. He has grown in such a way you get use to it without really knowing its happening. I've said it before he's a ghost on the floor. Grabs a rebounds, makes passes, cuts and scores, deflects a pass, daggers a three without gathering attention. He's going to get hot and go off from three when we really need it. Hopfully in the tournament to secure the natty!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    I think Ayayi is going to be a player that will be more talked about once he is gone and missed. He has grown in such a way you get use to it without really knowing its happening. I've said it before he's a ghost on the floor. Grabs a rebounds, makes passes, cuts and scores, deflects a pass, daggers a three without gathering attention. He's going to get hot and go off from three when we really need it. Hopfully in the tournament to secure the natty!!

Post of the year! Just in time, right before the deadline for submissions.

Love me some Ayayi. My favorite number is 11, and he's doing it amazing justice after Sabonis.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Sounds like a good replacement for Ayayi.
    very similar long and lean body type...much more explosive than ayayi

the seemingly continued insistence on wanting to visit uk baffles me though...

CAN GONZAGA PULL OFF CHET HOLMGREN AND HUNTER SALLIS?

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...mpression=true

Thanks for the link, dpg.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Why team recruiting rankings are dumb:

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...mpression=true

Gonzaga isn’t going to be able to land the top recruiting class in the country if they are able to land current No.1 Chet Holmgren and No. 6 Hunter Sallis, they just won’t have the numbers. But they would have themselves a top five class in the country and the highest ranked duo of anybody in 2021.

Or as a prominent college basketball analyst put it, the greatest recruiting class in history is the year when UCLA landed Lew Alcindor and whoever else. Some players are so transcendent (like Kareem) that they can equal six 5 star recruits put together.

Also, if Chet Holmgren, Jalen Suggs and Hunter Sallis were European players six years ago, I'd place my bet that Tommy would land them over any coach. Even Calipari. He just has connections that no one else has. If 247 and other recruiting outlets are not scouting elite foreign kids who want to play US college ball, that is their issue. The plain truth is that it is easier - STILL - for Gonzaga to land elite foreign talent. When Tommy walks into the gym overseas, opposing coaches just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post

The Ghost. Ever since reading your post, you using ghost to describe Ayayi, that now has become the perfect description I've heard of him. He appears out of nowhere to get rebounds, steals, offensive cuts to the rim, defensive help and disruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JCZ-DhaWKw

Which is more realistic, that Ayayi is an actual ghost, or that UW wins a national championship??

Are the insiders still confident it’s is over KY?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGzag View Post
    Are the insiders still confident it’s is over KY?
    This breaks really badly UK's way with Gonzaga being his only official visit. Advantage Gonzaga with the momentum being in there favor and commitment date set. Expect those 247 crystal balls to shift as we get closer