Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2021 Hunter Sallis

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    He would know this board's policy on sharing published information about our team?
    He would know HIS policy for sharing HIS information on any other forum.
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Where do we post irrelevant stuff -- like about Hunter Sallis? Sigh ...
    I have a feeling that there is a very good chance that Zag fans will know a great deal more about Hunter Sallis as we move forward .....

And while I DO belong to another site or two, I haven't logged on at either one for over a month or so ... so I don't know what they're saying.

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    I have a feeling that there is a very good chance that Zag fans will know a great deal more about Hunter Sallis as we move forward .....

And while I DO belong to another site or two, I haven't logged on at either one for over a month or so ... so I don't know what they're saying.
    This would be awesome! I can tell you the other sites haven’t mentioned much about him lately.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    I actually prefer nachos..................
    With or without jalapenos?

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    Without. Don't like spicy/hot stuff at all, a source of derision from my family.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Where do we post irrelevant stuff -- like about Hunter Sallis? Sigh ...

Geez...Almost a whole page of "WHERE'S HUNTER"

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobDauste...77545122942979

My completely uneducated guess is Hunter's final 3 is GU, Kansas, and Indiana. I know the Hoosiers weren't in his final 12, but he tweeted he had received an offer from them just days after announcing his final 12.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post

My completely uneducated guess is Hunter's final 3 is GU, Kansas, and Indiana. I know the Hoosiers weren't in his final 12, but he tweeted he had received an offer from them just days after announcing his final 12.
    Hunter, I have confidence you will make the right decision! Fingers crossed.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post

Anything come of this?

FWIW, Jerry Meyer predicted last month that Hunter will go to.......Kentucky. Not a lock but Jerry is pretty good at this.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    I prefer chips and salsa, especially if the salsa is loaded with Hatch chilis.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I get a fair amount from my back yard, ummmmmm, how timely I just finished off a green chile cheeseburger! With backyard chile and backyard tomato! Next up after I finish my wine will be a homemade brownie topped with Blue Bell vanilla ice cream!
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    Here is what I KNOW about the kid (and I will be honest ... I haven’t opened a single link).

He (ie Hunter) “recruited” us. Insisted on visiting. After the heavy push (and a little homework) the “Interest” became mutual.

There’s a good chance this guy was born to be a Zag. And we didn’t know until he told us.
    Word in Omaha and the AAU circuit that's it a done deal....

Quote Originally Posted by ZionZag View Post
    Word in Omaha and the AAU circuit that's it a done deal....
    Done deal for Kentucky? Or for us?

I am not a fan of these crystal balls, though they are now a month old: https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    I am not a fan of these crystal balls, though they are now a month old: https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/
    That gives me little confidence, and the last several recruits that we were supposed to nab went elsewhere at the last minute. I never feel confident until these recruits say it for themselves.
    America's Team!

expect zags to pick up another grad transfer guard for next year...

Is that your way of saying he's not coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy outgo lifer View Post
    Done deal for Kentucky? Or for us?
    For us

Can you elaborate? I feel like if it was done deal he would at least be cutting it down farther than 8. His high school coach said in an interview recently “Hunter is very, very interested in Kentucky. When they offered it changed the whole ballpark. I can’t say how much he’s interested in Gonzaga but I might add them in as a contender”.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsTilDeath View Post
    Can you elaborate? I feel like if it was done deal he would at least be cutting it down farther than 8. His high school coach said in an interview recently “Hunter is very, very interested in Kentucky. When they offered it changed the whole ballpark. I can’t say how much he’s interested in Gonzaga but I might add them in as a contender”.
    Just saw this too:

And according to Rivals analyst Rob Cassidy, the rich may be getting richer in the near future.

The No. 2 combo guard and the No. 7 overall player, according to 247 Sports Composite, is Hunter Sallis. He is a 6-5 guard that is comfortable both at point guard and shooting guard. Calipari has worked hard to land him, and Cassidy believes Kentucky is currently the No. 1 contender in his recruitment.

“The Wildcats have looked to be the frontrunner by varying sizes of margin for a while now despite only coming to the table with an offer in August,” Cassidy wrote. “That’s simply something blue bloods like John Calipari’s program are afforded the luxury of doing. Kentucky leads a number of programs that Sallis was able to visit either officially or unofficially in the past. The fact that UK will likely have holes in the backcourt come 2021 makes the program even more alluring for a guard like Sallis with NBA upside and aspirations. Kentucky will be difficult but not impossible to beat down the stretch.”

The remaining teams in Cassidy’s top five rankings for Sallis are the North Carolina Tar Heels, the Iowa State Cyclones, the Creighton Bluejays, and the Kansas Jay Hawks. Any of these schools would love to have Sallis, but the buzz is trending toward Kentucky.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ase...tar-heels-news

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Most excellent. New Mexico State has a major in the growing of chili peppers.