X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spike#1
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2016

Dominick Harris and Hunter Sallis... That's a backcourt! That would be fun! And what if, what if Suggs stays for more than 1 year? Dang!!!

Comment

• caldwellzag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Spike#1 View Post
      Dominick Harris and Hunter Sallis... That's a backcourt! That would be fun! And what if, what if Suggs stays for more than 1 year? Dang!!!
      I know early in the recruiting I thought Suggs may stay for more than 1 year, but at this point he is 99.9% a lock for a one and done.

Comment

• caldwellzag
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
        Oh I did!

Quick question for you, any interest in Shareef O’Neill?
        Not sure. I know Twitter was full of Gonzaga stuff this morning. I (my opinion here) think he would be a good fit and Few/Co would be great for him, but we have such a huge amount of talent down low not sure he would want to come. I have not talked to anyone about him, so I will do some digging.

Comment

• phxfireflames
          Kennel Club Material
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
          Not sure. I know Twitter was full of Gonzaga stuff this morning. I (my opinion here) think he would be a good fit and Few/Co would be great for him, but we have such a huge amount of talent down low not sure he would want to come. I have not talked to anyone about him, so I will do some digging.
          Zags do have success with sons of hall of famers

Comment

• scrooner
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Shareef's school list doesn't look it would belong to someone who would consider us, but I'm not an expert:

Comment

• caldwellzag
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2018

Sallis is one of my favorite prospects to watch. When I first heard his name pop up I started watching film and with Dom and him together it will be fun to watch.

Comment

• Zag_Dad
                Zag for Life
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
                Wouldn't that be something.. we'd have "Baby Shaq" (Ballo) and Shaq's kid … .HaHa

Goodman tweeted earlier this morning that he didn't think O'Neal was actually good enough to play for UCLA. If tat is in fact the case then he's not good enough for GU either. IN the end, I would trust Few and Co over Goodman any day of the week

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

What is the deal with Shaq's kid ? Is he leaving UCLA ? If he is not good enough to play at UCLA, then he must not be very good, because the bruins are awful.

Comment

• scrooner
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
                    What is the deal with Shaq's kid ? Is he leaving UCLA ? If he is not good enough to play at UCLA, then he must not be very good, because the bruins are awful.
                    Wikipedia is free.

Comment

• Ladyzag12
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Mar 2019

Caldy, what are the odds on a verbal this weekend?

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Welcome to Spokane Hunter Sallis. Hope you have a fantastic visit and Zags put on a great show for you tonight!
                        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2009

Have we heard any feedback on this visit?
                          “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Hogan
                            Kennel Club Material
                            • Mar 2007

I have no insight whatsoever, but watched he and his parents quite a bit at the game. His parents seem like very nice people, to the extent one can extrapolate that from observing at a basketball game. They, particularly the mom, smiled easily and often, and were well engaged in the game and crowd. The Kennel Club, or at least some of them, gave two “We want Hunter” cheers, to the delight of Hunter and his parents. Hunter was more engaged in the crowd and game than most recruits I’ve seen. He has some serious Zag hair, and a pleasant, sweet smile. A lady sitting behind him put her hands on his shoulders several times in conversation and he appeared very polite in response.

Comment

• LTownZag
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Hogan View Post
                              He has some serious Zag hair, and a pleasant, sweet smile.
                              I love that this is a thing.

Ballo is the only one carrying the torch right now.

Comment

• Radbooks
                                Zag for Life
                                • Jun 2007

He posted this on Twitter a little while ago:

Hunter Sallis
                                @HunterSallis_
                                ·
                                10m
                                Blessed to have received an offer from Gonzaga University. #UnitedWeZag
                                “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

Working...
                                X