+ 1
    +2

Comment

• ZagNation
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
      It's less that 20 cents a day bro....
      To make fun of someone that is trying to cut costs, even if it is $5.00 a month, is beyond stupid.

Comment

• IowaSERE
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ZagNation View Post
        To make fun of someone that is trying to cut costs, even if it is $5.00 a month, is beyond stupid.
        If there is anyone who for whatever reason can't budget for his site, let me know and I'll add you to my account.

Comment

• scrooner
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by willandi View Post
          I would love to be able to pay for Caldwell's new site, but I have been trying to figure out ways to cut my monthly expenses, and even though it's only $5/mo, I can't justify it.
          I will miss his insight but got by without it before he showed up in the fairly recent past. I guess that I can read about prospects and get excited if/when they sign.
          Pretty much how I feel about it. I love the advanced teasers, but anything I need to know I'll eventually find out when it becomes official, and I can't justify paying $5 to know that we're on Hunter's list.

It's amusing to see that one of the posters who drove him away with constant badgering is promoting the new website, ha ha. Thanks for that.

Comment

• mainer6
            Kennel Club Material
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
            Pretty much how I feel about it. I love the advanced teasers, but anything I need to know I'll eventually find out when it becomes official, and I can't justify paying $5 to know that we're on Hunter's list.

It's amusing to see that one of the posters who drove him away with constant badgering is promoting the new website, ha ha. Thanks for that.
            No offense to Caldwell or to those who are sad he left, but I don't think things are necessary "worse" without his insights. He was such an authority on recruiting, which was cool, but there was little room for anyone else to even speculate on topics, which is what I enjoy. When you've got the Oracle in the office there isn't a lot of room for water cooler gossip. And for me, the speculation and the multitude of perspectives is more intriguing than getting the early scoop. Just my two cents.
            Some people have a way with words. Some people not have way.

Comment

• Kiddwell
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Asked this elsewhere but no response: Can subscribers to Caldwell's site keep their handles -- e.g. "Kiddwell?" I'd appreciate a response. Thanks.

:]
              Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• Gin N GUice
                Kennel Club Material
                • Feb 2009

It's amusing to see that one of the posters who drove him away with constant badgering is promoting the new website, ha ha. Thanks for that.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, at least he won't be able to get away with the same tone over there, nauseating

Comment

• IowaSERE
                  Bleeds GU Blue
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Kiddwell View Post
                  Asked this elsewhere but no response: Can subscribers to Caldwell's site keep their handles -- e.g. "Kiddwell?" I'd appreciate a response. Thanks.

YES YOU CAN

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Gin N GUice View Post
                    My thoughts exactly, at least he won't be able to get away with the same tone over there, nauseating[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet?

Comment

• SLOZag
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Where do we post irrelevant stuff -- like about Hunter Sallis? Sigh ...
                      SLOZag
                      "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• sittingon50
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

I actually prefer nachos..................
                        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Reminder the young man has some skills.......

Class of 2021 6'4" 175lb SG @ Millard North High School Hunter holds offers from Kansas, Gonzaga, Connecticut, Iowa State, Oregon & many more! Highlights fro...

Comment

• Kiddwell
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

IowaSERE, you're the man!

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
                            YES YOU CAN
                            Thanks!

Comment

• Kiddwell
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

...okay, not "the man"....

Looks like one cannot keep one's GUBoards "handle" over on Caldwell's recruiting site. Fun recruiting info there.

:[

Comment

• scrooner
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

I understand that it's not allowed to copy entire articles from paid sites, and not cool to copy overly large quotes, but is it actually forbidden now to recap the gist of the information? Or are we treating this site differently than other places, like the Athletic or ESPN Insider?

Comment

Working...
                                X