Results 1 to 25 of 208

Thread: 2021 Hunter Sallis

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,923

    Default 2021 Hunter Sallis

    More to come soon, but a huge weekend coming up for the Zags. I have to get to work and just got off the phone with my contact, but speculate away.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lacrosse, Washington
    Posts
    7,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    More to come soon, but a huge weekend coming up for the Zags. I have to get to work and just got off the phone with my contact, but speculate away.
    oh man you pushed me to the cliff and then walk away

    are you saying he is coming for official visit this weekend for Pacific game? Or something more
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

    Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    No idea how to link it, but Hunter confirmed on his Instagram story that he'll be visiting Gonzaga this weekend. His IG page below:

    https://www.instagram.com/hunterxsallis/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,347

    Default

    6'4 165lbs
    Rivals #47, #8 for 2021 guards, ESPN #83
    4 star, long arms, not sure on his averages

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUv6zA_ah5E

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    [snip] - LTownZag pointed out my lack of reading skills

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Rivals is saying he's a PG, but ESPN says SG. Assuming he's a PG or combo-guard, and combining the recent Suggs crystal ball reports from Jerry Meyers, I'm certainly inclined to think that Suggs is going pro after all.
    Sallis is 2021 HS grad
    Suggs is 2020 HS Grad

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Sallis is 2021 HS grad
    Suggs is 2020 HS Grad
    Yeah...i'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,646

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Pulled a Jeremy Jones eh?? .... Brilliant

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Will the success of Suggs this season bring more 5* recruits like Hunter?

    Another season changing player.

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1340678594658529281

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    227

    Default

    IMHO Yes....it will. But winning on the National stage will as well. NCAA Men's National Champs will do more.

    Zagnut 2012

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Some fun drama happening at UK now, with Cal blasting Cam'Ron Fletcher on Twitter.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cave-in-rock,il
    Posts
    446

    Default

    I wonder if all these so-called experts still think that Salis is going to North Carolina or Kentucky now ? North Carolina is really bad and Kentucky is a total train wreck, and here in Kentucky everyone is having a fit, and Calipari is having all kinds of words with the fans. I am no expert but I can't see Salis going to one of these programs, when he can come here to a stable environment, and play for the probable number one team in the country next year. Holmgren, Perry, Salis, and Gregg, wouldn't be a bad calss, would it ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cave-in-rock,il
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Some fun drama happening at UK now, with Cal blasting Cam'Ron Fletcher on Twitter.
    Do we need a world class athlete ? Fletcher is available, he just quit Kentucky. He couldn'd fit in at Kentucky, because he can make a shot every once in a while. I saw this when he was in high school. He never got a chance at Kentucky, because Calipari has to play his 5 stars. The Zags have plenty of shooters, but are lacking in world class athletes. Just throwing this out there.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    Do we need a world class athlete ? Fletcher is available, he just quit Kentucky. He couldn'd fit in at Kentucky, because he can make a shot every once in a while. I saw this when he was in high school. He never got a chance at Kentucky, because Calipari has to play his 5 stars. The Zags have plenty of shooters, but are lacking in world class athletes. Just throwing this out there.
    I haven't read anywhere that he has left the program. He's been suspended.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,623

    Default Hunter Sallis #7

    https://www.aseaofblue.com/2020/12/2...-bulldogs-news
    Amazing the recruits coaches are gathering.
    Hunter Sallis My bad on spelling please correct Mods.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher


    .
    .

  17. #17

    Default

    A backcourt of him and Harris next year (maybe cook and nembhard) will be one of the most athletic and dynamic back courts in the county. Both are combo guards that can handle, defends, and score.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    A backcourt of him and Harris next year (maybe cook and nembhard) will be one of the most athletic and dynamic back courts in the county. Both are combo guards that can handle, defends, and score.
    Sallis was my biggest hope for this class but I had thought that ship had sailed. Hope he ends up with us, no doubt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richland, Washington
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    Sallis and Holmgren would solidify GU as a destination program for future pros (maybe even on a level equivalent to Duke and Kentucky).

    Frankly, unimaginable a few short years ago.
    I miss Mike Hart

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cave-in-rock,il
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MickMick View Post
    Sallis and Holmgren would solidify GU as a destination program for future pros (maybe even on a level equivalent to Duke and Kentucky).

    Frankly, unimaginable a few short years ago.
    I don't believe that I would want duke or kentucky's rosters this year. I would much rather have the Zag roster this year.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Is Sallis actually a PG? All of his highlights appear to show his great athleticism with him dunking. Would welcome any additional insight.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    A backcourt of him and Harris next year (maybe cook and nembhard) will be one of the most athletic and dynamic back courts in the county. Both are combo guards that can handle, defends, and score.
    Not just the county, but maybe the whole country!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •