• Mar 2007

Commitment soon caldwell?

Comment

• caldwellzag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
      Commitment soon caldwell?
      Really really high level of interest by both Hunter and his parents. I have to think we hear something relatively soon, when exactly I am not sure.

Comment

• cggonzaga
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
        Really really high level of interest by both Hunter and his parents. I have to think we hear something relatively soon, when exactly I am not sure.
        Thanks as always.

Comment

• StatZag19
          Professional Zag Fan
          • May 2019

Five-star junior Hunter Sallis talks his recruitment with @Stockrisers, listed 10+ programs that are currently involved with him. In addition, he says he will visit Louisville sometime this month.
          I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• GoZags
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Here is what I KNOW about the kid (and I will be honest ... I haven’t opened a single link).

He (ie Hunter) “recruited” us. Insisted on visiting. After the heavy push (and a little homework) the “Interest” became mutual.

There’s a good chance this guy was born to be a Zag. And we didn’t know until he told us.
            sigpic
            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
            ——-
            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• Gonzagit
              Kennel Club Material
              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
              Here is what I KNOW about the kid (and I will be honest ... I haven’t opened a single link).

He (ie Hunter) “recruited” us. Insisted on visiting. After the heavy push (and a little homework) the “Interest” became mutual.

There’s a good chance this guy was born to be a Zag. And we didn’t know until he told us.
              Wow....

Comment

• Bogozags
                Zag for Life
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by GoZags View Post

So he's probably coming for the Tacos

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                  Zag for Life
                  • Oct 2008

That’s awesome

Comment

• ZagsObserver
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jan 2010

Hunter is the real deal. He’d be a major coup. But his suitors are many and it won’t be easy.

GU, in my opinion, is his best destination, and I think he’d excel here (and win a natty).

Comment

• tummydoc
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2013

Pulled a Jeremy Jones eh?? .... Brilliant

Comment

• ZagaZags
                        Banned
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by ZagsObserver View Post
                        Hunter is the real deal. He’d be a major coup. But his suitors are many and it won’t be easy.

GU, in my opinion, is his best destination, and I think he’d excel here (and win a natty).
                        It wouldn't surprise me if he already committed to GU. JMO

Jalen Suggs committed on his visit.

Comment

• strikenowhere
                          Zag for Life
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ZagaZags View Post
                          It wouldn't surprise me if he already committed to GU. JMO

Jalen Suggs committed on his visit.
                          Didn't someone just say he's planning on taking a trip to Louisville this month? Doesn't seem like he would have committed yet, unless he's milking the official visits.

Comment

• RockandRollJames
                            Kennel Club
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
                            Didn't someone just say he's planning on taking a trip to Louisville this month? Doesn't seem like he would have committed yet, unless he's milking the official visits.
                            The quote in the article: “I’m supposed to visit Louisville sometime this month, but that’s it for now.”

Comment

• ZagaZags
                              Banned
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
                              Good point, maybe he commits after his visit to Louisville. I really like what GoZags had to say about him. Born to be a Zag.

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
                                Kennel Club Alum
                                • Jul 2019

Originally posted by ZagaZags View Post
                                Good point, maybe he commits after his visit to Louisville. I really like what GoZags had to say about him. Born to be a Zag.
                                From what I have heard he is he most likely to become a Zag out of all our prospects for 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X