• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caldwellzag
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2018

2021 Hunter Sallis - Committed

More to come soon, but a huge weekend coming up for the Zags. I have to get to work and just got off the phone with my contact, but speculate away.
  • Hoopaholic
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
    More to come soon, but a huge weekend coming up for the Zags. I have to get to work and just got off the phone with my contact, but speculate away.
    oh man you pushed me to the cliff and then walk away

are you saying he is coming for official visit this weekend for Pacific game? Or something more
    The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• DagsZags
      Bulldog Fan
      • Apr 2012

No idea how to link it, but Hunter confirmed on his Instagram story that he'll be visiting Gonzaga this weekend. His IG page below:

Comment

• hooter73
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2008

6'4 165lbs
        Rivals #47, #8 for 2021 guards, ESPN #83
        4 star, long arms, not sure on his averages

6'4" 160 lb Shooting Guard from Millard North High School (Omaha)AAU Program: Omaha Sports AcademyRanked #55 Nationally in The Class of 2021 by 24/7 Sportsht...

Comment

• strikenowhere
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2009

[snip] - LTownZag pointed out my lack of reading skills

Comment

• LTownZag
            Banned
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
            Rivals is saying he's a PG, but ESPN says SG. Assuming he's a PG or combo-guard, and combining the recent Suggs crystal ball reports from Jerry Meyers, I'm certainly inclined to think that Suggs is going pro after all.
            Sallis is 2021 HS grad
            Suggs is 2020 HS Grad

Comment

• strikenowhere
              Zag for Life
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
              Sallis is 2021 HS grad
              Suggs is 2020 HS Grad
              Yeah...i'm an idiot.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Check out Hunter Sallis' high school sports timeline including updates while playing basketball at Millard North High School (Omaha, NE).

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2018

I did leave you all hanging, but looks like you found out without me having to say. I hinted at Hunter a few weeks ago, Powell has been working hard on him. Tommy went to see him and was very impressed, which has lead to this visit taking place. Hunter is very high on Gonzaga and if someone would commit this weekend it would be him. This has NOTHING to do with Suggs.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                    Zag for Life
                    • Oct 2008

It’s good to hear that it has nothing to do with Suggs. As noted by several folks, the Zags are light on guards with or without Suggs, so recruiting more guards should not imply that he’s going elsewhere.

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                      • Mar 2008

I did leave you all hanging, but looks like you found out without me having to say. I hinted at Hunter a few weeks ago, Powell has been working hard on him. Tommy went to see him and was very impressed, which has lead to this visit taking place. Hunter is very high on Gonzaga and if someone would commit this weekend it would be him. This has NOTHING to do with Suggs.
                      thank you I have now stepped back from the edge of the cliff and I would LOVE this young man and what his skill set is
                      The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• cggonzaga
                        Zag for Life
                        • Mar 2007

We are certainly recruiting a different kind of athlete these days! How fun is this?!

Comment

• caldwellzag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
                          We are certainly recruiting a different kind of athlete these days! How fun is this?!
                          Completely agree! You should watch some of the poster dunks Hunter has WOW!!!

Comment

• cggonzaga
                            Zag for Life
                            • Mar 2007

Completely agree! You should watch some of the poster dunks Hunter has WOW!!!
                            Oh I did!

Quick question for you, any interest in Shareef O’Neill?

Comment

• sittingon50
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

I maintain a real soft spot for Iowa's Grant Gibbs, so give me another mid-westerner any day!!
                              But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                              X