Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 133 of 133

Thread: 2021 Hunter Sallis

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    He would know this board's policy on sharing published information about our team?
    He would know HIS policy for sharing HIS information on any other forum.
    It's not funny.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    University Place, WA (aka Chambers Bay)
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Where do we post irrelevant stuff -- like about Hunter Sallis? Sigh ...
    I have a feeling that there is a very good chance that Zag fans will know a great deal more about Hunter Sallis as we move forward .....

    And while I DO belong to another site or two, I haven't logged on at either one for over a month or so ... so I don't know what they're saying.

    "To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    I have a feeling that there is a very good chance that Zag fans will know a great deal more about Hunter Sallis as we move forward .....

    And while I DO belong to another site or two, I haven't logged on at either one for over a month or so ... so I don't know what they're saying.
    This would be awesome! I can tell you the other sites haven’t mentioned much about him lately.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    I actually prefer nachos..................
    With or without jalapenos?

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    14,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    With or without jalapenos?
    Without. Don't like spicy/hot stuff at all, a source of derision from my family.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Where do we post irrelevant stuff -- like about Hunter Sallis? Sigh ...



    Geez...Almost a whole page of "WHERE'S HUNTER"

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    862

    Default

    https://mobile.twitter.com/RobDauste...77545122942979

    My completely uneducated guess is Hunter's final 3 is GU, Kansas, and Indiana. I know the Hoosiers weren't in his final 12, but he tweeted he had received an offer from them just days after announcing his final 12.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RobDauste...77545122942979

    My completely uneducated guess is Hunter's final 3 is GU, Kansas, and Indiana. I know the Hoosiers weren't in his final 12, but he tweeted he had received an offer from them just days after announcing his final 12.
    Hunter, I have confidence you will make the right decision! Fingers crossed.
    America's Team!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •