Thread: Starting to like the new WCC logo

Smile Starting to like the new WCC logo

The logo's growing on me. When initially introduced to the public, the logo was turquoise (the one I saw anyway), which didn't work for me. Now seeing the logo painted in the keys of fellow WCC opponents' b-ball courts in an opponent's "team color," it now looks pretty great. Its "sharp edges" look distinctive now too. Two-thirds through the logo's initial b-ball season, I'm giving the "WCC" a hearty root-beer salute!

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

I’m sorry.

I can’t get there.

I liked the one where the left side of the "W" looked like the west coast states. They should bring that back.

Now, if they could just fix the feed...
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

I have progressed to the point of not despising it... but wouldn't say I like it either. More like meh to me.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

That's a no from me dawg
    Agent provocateur

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Valley Zag View Post
    I liked the one where the left side of the "W" looked like the west coast states. They should bring that back.
    I liked that one also, the school locations were also reflected on that logo which helps viewers who are less familiar with the conference.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by ProVeeZag View Post
    I liked that one also, the school locations were also reflected on that logo which helps viewers who are less familiar with the conference.
    Pop a star somewhere over in the "E" for BYU and bring it back...!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    The logo's growing on me. When initially introduced to the public, the logo was turquoise (the one I saw anyway), which didn't work for me. Now seeing the logo painted in the keys of fellow WCC opponents' b-ball courts in an opponent's "team color," it now looks pretty great. Its "sharp edges" look distinctive now too. Two-thirds through the logo's initial b-ball season, I'm giving the "WCC" a hearty root-beer salute!

:]
    Turquoise may be the official color for the WCC (maybe to appear neutral since no team will claim that awful color). I agree it looks 1000 times better in Zag blue. I'm just glad that got rid of the previous logo. But the one before that one was my favorite.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!