• GlacierZag
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2013

RIP BobZag. You will be missed.

Comment

• 229SintoZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I'm late to this thread but wanted to say thanks to Bob. I met some now lifelong friends through this board back in the days before it was anywhere close to what it is today. Including my former season ticket "K2 "neighbor" ElVoce, Hondo, Angelo, GoZags and many others.

Many strive to leave a legacy that outlives one's own brief lifetime. Bob has done that here and the continued vitality and tenor of this strong community is a lasting and fitting testament to him.

Let's go win a natty for him soon. We may even have a shot as we are no longer "doomed." .......

Comment

• lawzag
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to Barb and his step-dad. Bob was very good to me during a difficult time in my life. I will miss him, as I'm sure many others will too.
        ZAGS RULE!!!

Comment

• BoZarth
          Kennel Club Material
          • Feb 2007

Thank you Bob. So thankful to you for starting all of this.

Peace to your family.

BoZarth

Comment

• Symi81
            Bulldog Fan
            • Feb 2007

Thank you to BobZag, CDC and the other longtime moderators from early 2000s. BobZag will be missed, RIP.

Comment

• HRZag
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Feb 2007

Thanks to GoZags, I found this forum many years ago. I quickly became a fan of BobZag and his very clear, honest and sometimes, detailed posts. I had the great pleasure of meeting Bob and seeing him a few other times at games and gained a whole new level of admiration for the man. Thank you Bob for enriching my life. May you rest in peace in the great SkyBox in the sky. Go Zags!

Comment

• zagcheer78
                Kennel Club
                • Feb 2007

My prayers for Bob and his family.

Comment

• CDC84
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

As you may have seen, several of our forums have been dedicated to BobZag.

Comment

Working...
                  X