Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Games on Tap for the Week of 1/20 - 1/26/2020

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    And UW loses a double digit lead. Again. They have to be one of the worst 2nd half teams in the country.
    Yep you called it. Onyenwere is single handedly taking Washington apart.

Incredibly they're tied at 61 in the 4th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon was up big, OSU got back within 7 but too little too late. 76-64 final.

Quote Originally Posted by CG3Dad View Post
    Yep you called it. Onyenwere is single handedly taking Washington apart.

Incredibly they're tied at 61 in the 4th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, I've seen UW collapse so many times this year. I can't believe they battled back to take a lead in the 4th quarter. Happy to be wrong.

Bizarre stats in UCLA-UW game. 25 O boards for UCLA, 21-7 advantage in TOs, but 4-28 3 point shooting (why were they taking so many?). UW 9-22 behind the arc and better shooting overall 47% to 37%. You can't give your opponent a couple dozen more possessions than you have and think you can win.

Stanford vs Colorado & Huskies vs UCLA both going into overtime.

ZagDad

Bizarro World in the Pac 12.

Stanford pulls away in OT 76-68. Lexie Hull w/ a big 29 points.

85-80 UCLA final.

USC beat WSU 74-63. Tough to move up in the Pac 12.

UConn pummeled East Carolina 98-42. The AAC is even worse than normal this year, may very likely be a 1 bid league unless someone stuns UConn in their conference tourney.

Texas Tech stayed closer than expected @ Baylor, 87-79 final. Tech outscored BU by 10 in Q4.

Probably not much chance of upsets of teams in front of the Lady Zags tomorrow.

Just a couple of games against ranked teams. First up is #20 Maryland vs #22 Northwestern at 10:00 AM. Second up is #4 Oregon traveling to Corvallis to play #7 Oregon State at 1:00 PM.

All other ranked teams play an unranked teams tomorrow but some of these unranked teams are not too bad and could pull an upset, but not very likely tomorrow.

Maybe next week will be more helpful for the lady zags.

ZagDad

I just have been watching the ones immediately infront of us and immediately in back of us........we need DePaul to loose but I don't know if that will happen.....NCSt has to play a lot of big teams so we might get a loss there.....plus we need the teams behind us to loose some games so they don't overtake us........its like a chess game..

No upsets so far today. Maryland beat Northwestern in one meeting of ranked teams. Iowa is trailing unranked Michigan St. Oregon has taken control in Q3 against Oregon St. If Beavs lose this one, they are in trouble. Would drop to 4-4 in conference and can't seem to beat the better teams (although they did get Arizona in Tucson). They've been pretty disappointing.

Speaking of disappointing, Washington blew yet another double digit lead today, they've done that about a half a dozen times. Should've won both games in LA this weekend, instead they lost both in OT.

Here's a shocker--neither Missouri St. or Drake is leading the Missouri Valley conference, it's Bradley at 7-0.

Notre Dame continues to absolutely suck, they got blown out by 30 but a not even Virginia team.

Well Oregon has taken care of that problem of not having quality wins. Beat Stanford and Oregon St. X2 in the last 2 weeks, plus Arizona is a decent win. Barring a meltdown they can probably pack their bags for Portland Regional.

Iowa finishing strong against Michigan St., up 13 under 2 minutes left.