View Poll Results: GUnit of the Game - BYU - 01. 18. 2020 ?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kispert

26 24.30%
  • Ayayi

2 1.87%
  • Tillie

71 66.36%
  • Gilder

2 1.87%
  • Woolridge

3 2.80%
  • Timme

2 1.87%
  • Other. . .(and why )

1 0.93%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUnit of the Game - BYU - 01. 18. 2020 ?

Quote Originally Posted by amaronizag View Post
    Tillie!!! He is finally realizing his full potential and becoming all I always hoped he would be. So great to watch. The explosiveness of Brandon Clarke last year was truly exciting. Watching Tillie's poise, timing, rhythm, and fluidity this year is just as hypnotic. I can't take my eyes off him when he's on the floor. What a great basketball player. A Zag for the ages.
    Couldn’t agree more. When he was a frosh I said he had the most pro potential of anyone on that loaded team. Damn injuries. The kid has it all, however. And an unparalleled joie de vive that’s infectious.

Watching a healthy Tillie has been eye opening. With all of his injuries I forgot just how special he really is. Watching him guard BYU’s perimeter players and have no trouble keeping them in front of him was very impressive. Every time they tried to drive on him they’d get shut down. The announcers even kept pointing it out with more enthusiasm the more he did it. If he continues on this trajectory we are in great shape for another final 4.

No doubt this was a great team effort! My GUnit vote went to Tillie for all the reasons mentioned by earlier posters. Make no mistake though, Woolridge "drives the bus"!

The team speed of the Zags is amazing to watch, they seemed to find a 6th gear against BYU last night. 14 turnovers is a bit too high for my liking, but at the pace they play, not surprising. Great to see the team FT shooting improving these last two games; getting 25 FT attempts is nice to see also compared to just 10 attempts by the Cougars.

Timme's game growing with each passing game, it seems. Gilder's dunk was fantastic and would indicate he is on track health-wise.

Hoping Filiip's ankle injury is not severe, although I think we will be fine this coming week with the bye on Thursday. I wouldn't rush Filip into the game with Pacific unless he shows in late-week practice that his ankle isn't bothering him.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

It's good to see how many people voted. I really like that kind of participation by the fans.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!