Thread: It's Game Day, the best day of the week. Zags vs Broncos

Default It's Game Day, the best day of the week. Zags vs Broncos

Good morning everyone. Wow! It's Gameday, and it's the best day of the week. It seems like it takes forever for these Thursday games to get here. But dang. It's finally here, and I'm ready to rock and roll tonight. I'm hoping the students are back, and they'll fill K2 tonight with hysteria and really bring it, because our boys are going to need it. We've got a tough game tonight and we've got to be ready. That includes you and me. We've got to be ready too.

Gameday is about getting ready. ARE you getting ready ready. Tell us what you do to get ready for the game.
    For me the day begins with putting on my Zag gear. That's one thing I love about Gameday. I wear my Zag sweatpants. It has the name Gonzaga on both sides of the legs in big big 6" letters. The sweats are gray, and the letters are blue with red and white trim. NICE!!! i JUST got a new Gonzaga Sweatshirt for Christmas from Demian. I have quite a few Gonzaga shirts, both long and short sleeve. I think I have 4 tee-shirts and 3 long sleeve now. Each has brought the Zags good luck. Last year I got a nice cotton long sleeve Gonzaga sweatshirt without a hoody. I love it, and wore it all last year. It's perfect for indoors in the winter. I was wearing it also this year up until I got this new one; and my inner voice was telling me to change to this one; so I have. It's a nice warm blue hoody. It's warmer than the other one I wore before. It's also too warm for indoors. The word Gonzaga is all in red thread. No trim. Nice! The word Gonzaga is enclosed by two long white lines of thread, and under the bottom line is the word BULLDOGS in white thread is in capital letters. If I get too warm during the game (from yelling and screaming) I have a back up T-shirt ready that I've had for two years.

I will spend time here on GUBoards communicating with you all, getting ready with you. I've already written on GoZags Game Day thread Go Zags! He started that last year, and I'm glad he's kept it going this year. It's a nice simple thread for people to just check in there and say something short and sweet. I'm looking forward to other threads today. I will be reciting my short montra all day, "Gooooooo Zags!!!"

ARE YOU READY? Let's get ready.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

I already have my Gonzaga hoody on; that crappy Seattle weather is making its way down here. The food and adult beverages for tonight were purchased last Monday; I do not wait until the last minute. I doubt I post much after 5 pm, as I will be hammered, and I tend to get emotional if things don't go right. But seeing as how tonight's game is on ESPN2 and not Face-Broke, I don't anticipate many problems. There is an earlier game however (Colorado vs ASU), and if that one runs long, then it's very likely that the start of the Zags game will be on ESPNEWS.
    IF YOU ZAG, PLEASE DON'T ZIG

Before the game ..... doesn’t start until 8 so ... brew in the hot tub w/ a brew, dinner @ home, visit the 92 year young Ma on the way to the game then ...... we’ll cheer loudly along with the students!

I hear the Broncos are #322 in away game 3 point defense ...... that means:

for desert!
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zagger View Post
    Before the game ..... doesn’t start until 8 so ... brew in the hot tub w/ a brew, dinner @ home, visit the 92 year young Ma on the way to the game then ...... we’ll cheer loudly along with the students!

I hear the Broncos are #322 in away game 3 point defense ...... that means:

for desert!
    Sounds great! Make room for your Ma, always.
    Now let's go get those tacos!
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Go Zags ! Taking the whole gang to the game. 91 year young mom, daughter & hubby, granddaughter, brother & wife. I am beyond blessed !

Quote Originally Posted by All Weather Fan View Post
    Go Zags ! Taking the whole gang to the game. 91 year young mom, daughter & hubby, granddaughter, brother & wife. I am beyond blessed !
    Wow! Have a blast.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

It's almost time for the game, and I am praying for Anton. Let's hope he heals up very quickly.
    IF YOU ZAG, PLEASE DON'T ZIG