Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2022 Recruits

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,239

    Default 2022 Recruits

    Jake
    @jakeweingarten
    · 5h
    Gonzaga will send an assistant in this evening for five-star guard Skyy Clark, a source told @Stockrisers; The Zags fourth time sending staff to watch Clark. Possible visit in works.

    Score Zags Score Podcast
    @ScoreZagsScore
    ·
    45m
    Currently the No. 18 recruit in the class of 2022

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...AEFE&FORM=VIRE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Clark is a West Coast Elite guy as if just recently - don’t hold your breath on him coming to Gonzaga. Obviously this is just my humble opinion.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoko13 View Post
    Clark is a West Coast Elite guy as if just recently - don’t hold your breath on him coming to Gonzaga. Obviously this is just my humble opinion.
    Use to be my mindset, but with all this recent success, I won't rule GU out on any recruit.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Jake
    @jakeweingarten
    · 5h
    Gonzaga will send an assistant in this evening for five-star guard Skyy Clark, a source told @Stockrisers; The Zags fourth time sending staff to watch Clark. Possible visit in works.

    Score Zags Score Podcast
    @ScoreZagsScore
    ·
    45m
    Currently the No. 18 recruit in the class of 2022

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...AEFE&FORM=VIRE
    It's early but there is mutual interest.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Jake
    @jakeweingarten
    · 5h
    Gonzaga will send an assistant in this evening for five-star guard Skyy Clark, a source told @Stockrisers; The Zags fourth time sending staff to watch Clark. Possible visit in works.

    Score Zags Score Podcast
    @ScoreZagsScore
    ·
    45m
    Currently the No. 18 recruit in the class of 2022

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...AEFE&FORM=VIRE
    His name - Skyy Clark reminds me of "Sky King"...anyone else remember???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    14,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    His name - Skyy Clark reminds me of "Sky King"...anyone else remember???
    Yep.


    But other than flying around in an airplane, I don't remember what the basic plot lines were.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Yep.


    But other than flying around in an airplane, I don't remember what the basic plot lines were.
    So is it good that I can remember that far back but can’t remember where I put my car keys.... Plot...what the heck is that...lol

    To get back on track...what kind of Guard is Skyy...PG/SG/CG...big or little...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post

    To get back on track...what kind of Guard is Skyy...PG/SG/CG...big or little...
    247 has him as a 6'2" combo and rivals as a point...so the answer is yes. He is a guard.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •