X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyZags
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2008

Nice logic Markburn1! No logic here just happy hunches.... our defense is a little tighter and our bunnies are dropping. Gonzaga 93, SD 62. Go Zags!

Comment

• Reborn
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

I close my eyes and imagine a blank screen and wait until i see a pretty clear score. If I like the numbers than I'll go with it. If not I'll erase the score and wait until I get another. I like my numbers to some how relate to the number 3, 7, 10,11 and 12. I like the other teams #'s to some how relate to 13, 8,9, 4,5 . It's quite a process. hahaha Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my rankings most games.

Go Zags!!!
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• Stache
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Nov 2007

Us 84
        Them 62

Comment

• Markburn1
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
          I close my eyes and imagine a blank screen and wait until i see a pretty clear score. If I like the numbers than I'll go with it. If not I'll erase the score and wait until I get another. I like my numbers to some how relate to the number 3, 7, 10,11 and 12. I like the other teams #'s to some how relate to 13, 8,9, 4,5 . It's quite a process. hahaha Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my rankings most games.

Go Zags!!!
          Numbers are funny things.

I have a grandson that is almost ten, Reborn. He got to choose his number for his soccer jersey. He picked 26. None of the athletes in my family ever wore that number. His dad asked him what caused him to choose it. He said the number two was blue and six was green. He explained that both numbers/colors made him calm and were “pleasing” to him. There’s actually a technical term for it. Synesthesia.

The kid is a remarkable sort. His interests are incredibly varied. It’s hard to keep up with him sometimes.

Comment

• MDABE80
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Dominance. Zags by 20 and more bench players get the call. We
            need to be building toward the tournament. Defense is key to nearly everything.
            Last edited by MDABE80; 01-09-2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• White lightning
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2017

88-69 Zags

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• kitzbuel
                • Feb 2007

Zags 85

Toreros 70

The game will not be as close as the score and Zags get a comfortable win.

Zags shoot 70% from the line. (Bold prediction )
                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• JPW314159
                  Kennel Club
                  • Mar 2010

ZAGS 86-72

Comment

• rennis
                    Zag for Life
                    • Oct 2007

Zags have been terrible against the spread the last couple of games. Gonna bet that continues but hope they win by 30

Zags 76
                    USD 64
                    Originally posted by Coach Few
                    We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• RenoZag
                      Super Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

A ZAG WIN WOULD ...
                      - Extend the nation's fourth-longest active win streak to nine.
                      - Improve the nation's current longest road win streak to 13.
                      - Extend the Bulldogs' conference regular season win streak to 30 victories.
                      - Improve the national best conference road win streak to 34.
                      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• YukonJack
                        Bulldog Fan
                        • Mar 2015

Zags 81-71

Comment

• spike_jr
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2009

83-66 GU

Stay Healthy & Get Healthy

Comment

• ZagsObserver
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jan 2010

Zags 84
                            Them 63

Comment

• rijman
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2009

Tickets are still available on game day. I received an email from the USD ticket office explaining the USD students are on winter break so additional tickets are available. I will be there tonight after resolving a conflict, my wife is returning home from the hospital later today. I was going to stay home, but the Zags are in town and ranked #1, I really had no other option but to go.
                              It's not the size of the Bulldog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Bulldog!

GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• ProVeeZag
                                Zag for Life
                                • Jan 2011

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED ROSES?

Originally posted by rijman View Post
                                Tickets are still available on game day. I received an email from the USD ticket office explaining the USD students are on winter break so additional tickets are available. I will be there tonight after resolving a conflict, my wife is returning home from the hospital later today. I was going to stay home, but the Zags are in town and ranked #1, I really had no other option but to go.
                                Hoping that you wife has a full recovery! Also .... you best hope she reads this thread to better understand your reasoning for going to a basketball game. I'm thinking a dozen red roses might be helpful BEFORE you go to watch the Zags. You're welcome!
                                "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
                                —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                                X