Thread: Stop. Right now. Savor it!

Default Stop. Right now. Savor it!

My New Year’s Resolution is to give thanks for “marrying up” to a GU grad and adopting the team decades ago. This is a privilege people! It is the winningness program in the country of the past decade coached by the winningness active coach in the NCAA. It is an extraordinarily clean program comprised of young men who come here committed to personal development and to playing selfless team ball. They are interesting — from all over the world. Coach Few (30 years into coaching) keeps getting better! For example, several years ago, he placed a greater emphasis on defense than before and it has paid off. This team is so fun to watch and I pledge to never take their success for granted. I pledge to be grateful for the unique joy that loving and following this program brings to my life. We are truly lucky my friends. Stop. Right now. Savor it!

me too

Great post!

Go Zags

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    My New Year’s Resolution is to give thanks for “marrying up” to a GU grad and adopting the team decades ago. This is a privilege people! It is the winningness program in the country of the past decade coached by the winningness active coach in the NCAA. It is an extraordinarily clean program comprised of young men who come here committed to personal development and to playing selfless team ball. They are interesting — from all over the world. Coach Few (30 years into coaching) keeps getting better! For example, several years ago, he placed a greater emphasis on defense than before and it has paid off. This team is so fun to watch and I pledge to never take their success for granted. I pledge to be grateful for the unique joy that loving and following this program brings to my life. We are truly lucky my friends. Stop. Right now. Savor it!
    You zagged it. Nice
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

tyra ... with a deep three from Jon Rillie range !!! Swish !!! Nothing but twine !!!

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

What a great post Tyra ! I too, pledge to be for grateful for this wonderful ride the Zags have taken us on.

What a great post

Great post. And on top of it, some of us who live in Spokane get to see all the games. And as an added bonus the lady zags are just as much fun to watch in person as the men’s team. Really. Different game but just as intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call Tyra. We should remember.

Thanks Tyra. I also appreciate the post. Going back to the Burgess days when I was in grade school to the Leishman/Sutter days when I was in college I also appreciate every moment and love watching them play. I want to thank all of the coaches and players thru the years. They have been fun to watch and great for the community. Go Zags

Wife & I are GU grads So is our only kid

Great post, tyra. I pledge the same.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!