Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76

Thread: Are YOU an ULTIMATE GONZAGA BULLDOGS FAN?!?!?! (Quiz updated)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    883

    Default

    I don't know how to screen shot, so you will have to take my word for it:

    28

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Oops. Was eating breakfast while taking the quiz and didn't realize the time limit was so severe, so I only got a little over half-way done before time ran out. I'm helping set the bar low for the rest of you.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaguarxj View Post
    Oops. Was eating breakfast while taking the quiz and didn't realize the time limit was so severe, so I only got a little over half-way done before time ran out. I'm helping set the bar low for the rest of you.
    Somewhat similar. I just wasn't paying attention to the time and was distracted. I thought that I was doing ok, but then all of a sudden it was over.

  4. #54

    Default

    27


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Feeling pretty solid with my 30!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    30

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    24, with several being lost due to my phone. I selected an answer without even seeing the question.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,496

    Default

    21

    Dismal, two questions where it clicked wrong answer.

    But my real downfall was simply not knowing players' numbers. I never paid any attention to uniform numbers. I think I got them all wrong. I did not miss many others at all.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    21

    Dismal, two questions where it clicked wrong answer.

    But my real downfall was simply not knowing players' numbers. I never paid any attention to uniform numbers. I think I got them all wrong. I did not miss many others at all.
    I do have one quibble, and I am not that defensive about my score, I'm pretty secure about my fandom. But, I think there were too many "player number" questions, only bc just two or so would establish that knowledge, other questions about players/opponents/ might've been a good one, too.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    270

    Default

    26, thanks WhooHoo

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Spokane / Goodyear, AZ
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    Only missed one before the clock busted me. Didn’t realize it was timed till halfway through it then rushed trying to beat the clock. Oops
    Still got 27
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    28. 43 seconds to spare.

    Thank you. Lots of great memories. Didn't care for the question about Batista getting stripped...

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,300

    Default

    no

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Fun quiz, Thanks!

    29 - Missed on the Mallon scoring & Mark Few wins questions.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    I do have one quibble, and I am not that defensive about my score, I'm pretty secure about my fandom. But, I think there were too many "player number" questions, only bc just two or so would establish that knowledge, other questions about players/opponents/ might've been a good one, too.
    Those are definitely tricky!!! Great score though!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    23 of 31 correct for me.

    That was fun. Thanks Woohoo
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,313

    Default

    A bonus question for Woohoo:
    If the Zags are playing at 6PM PST and the game is broadcast by KHQ/Root, at what time do you start to stream in the Central time zone?
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    A bonus question for Woohoo:
    If the Zags are playing at 6PM PST and the game is broadcast by KHQ/Root, at what time do you start to stream in the Central time zone?
    86 degrees and sunny
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    221

    Default

    27

    [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/YZYW8Fb.jpg)
    SCORE
    27/31
    TIMER
    00:34
    YOU GOT
    87%
    Heavens to Betsy! That was a special performance right there.
    (Hide)
    AVG SCORE
    67%
    QUIZ STATS

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    9,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    A bonus question for Woohoo:
    If the Zags are playing at 6PM PST and the game is broadcast by KHQ/Root, at what time do you start to stream in the Central time zone?
    In Texas, we don't have to get so technical...just go to ATT Sportsnet, and the game will be televised.
    Texas hoops fans love the Zags!

    Heck, our waitress at Twin Peaks lets everyone knows she went to college at UNT with Ryan Woolridge!

    Here's a bonus question for you woohoo: which future Zag earned his GU Board "handle" (given to him by the legendary GoZags) at the GU-Tennessee game in December 2016? Hint: he'll be the first commit of the recruiting class of 2028.

    I'm clearing my inbox for those who want to go around woohoo...lol.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    9,200

    Default

    Here's another one for the archives: What was Reed Schifferman's nickname?

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Those are definitely tricky!!! Great score though!
    Ah, my score was "21" - - hardly "great."

    But, as I said, I just am not a player number guy, and missed every single one. So, I'm okay with a fandom score that exempts numbers.

    Great job on putting it together, that was typical WooHoo, and why you're so appreciated.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    In Texas, we don't have to get so technical...just go to ATT Sportsnet, and the game will be televised.
    Texas hoops fans love the Zags!

    Heck, our waitress at Twin Peaks lets everyone knows she went to college at UNT with Ryan Woolridge!

    Here's a bonus question for you woohoo: which future Zag earned his GU Board "handle" (given to him by the legendary GoZags) at the GU-Tennessee game in December 2016? Hint: he'll be the first commit of the recruiting class of 2028.

    I'm clearing my inbox for those who want to go around woohoo...lol.
    I don't remember his name, but I definitely remember the little guy!! (Has a sweet-looking shot too!)
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    Great job on putting it together, that was typical WooHoo, and why you're so appreciated.
    THANK YOU!!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •