Thread: Orleans WCC Tickets?

Default Orleans WCC Tickets?

Anyone heard yet if they are available? Or when they will be available (to the general public)?

Came here trying to find this answer myself.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

WCC website has a link to a ticket reseller web site called "TicketSmarter" .

The link is in the box "Featured Links" of this page: https://wccsports.com/tournaments/?id=50

The Re-Seller Page : https://www.ticketsmarter.com/wcc-west-coast-conference has All Session and Individual Session tickets offered at what I can only surmise are well-above face value prices. For example, half court, Section 104, Row V, all session tickets are available for $1078 each. . .

The TicketSmarter link at the WCC website implies an endorsement agreement between the WCC and TicketSmarter.

Have been checking the WCC and Orleans websites daily for news. The Orleans Arena website doesn't list the WCC Tournament on its Event Calendar.

It's my understanding that Season Ticket holders at the member schools were offered the opportunity to purchase WCC Tourney tickets some time in December.

I don’t think the WCC sells tickets directly. I am a season ticket holder and so I get my WCC All Tournament pass through GU but I know many Zag fans buy through other WCC schools. Several teams don’t travel well - Portland, San Diego, LMU in particular. Call their ticket offices and see if you can buy an All Tournament Pass. Some of their seats are pretty good. The worst is you might have to sit next to parents of LMU players, but actually that might be quite nice. Sat next to Harvard parents in SLC when we got beat in the second round by Wichita State - they were at least sympathetic.

Ticlets on Sale today at Noon. See the post (with the link to ticketmaster) in the MBB

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Sheesh, SINGLE game tickets for Tuesday night.....$184? Is that normal??
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Default Orlando Invitational

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Sheesh, SINGLE game tickets for Tuesday night.....$184? Is that normal??
    Does anyone know anything about the Orlando Invitational that the ZAGS will be playing in this November 2020? Does anyone have suggestions on how to get information on tickets? Thank you.

WCC TICKETS AVAILABLE: My wife and I have been UP fans and season ticket holders for the last 20 years. This year we gave up our season tickets as our smalll protest against Terry Porter, but we did get tickets to the Las Vegas tournament through a friend. Now it turns out we have to cancel our trip. I'd be happy to sell our all-session tickets for what we paid - $280 each. The seats are in Section 115, row K. If there's a Zag fan that would like them, I can give you two choices: One is to PayPal the money to me and I'll send the tickets, or, Two, you can meet up with my friend in Las Vegas and do the transaction on site. I've only posted a couple times on this board over the last two decades, so if you're interested, tell me next steps that are consistent with board rules. Thanks

Went to Vegas last year without tickets and bought single game tickets from the "resellers" that set up at the Orleans at the top of the escalators. Ranged from $85 (semi) - $125 (final). It is also possible to buy tickets directly from people that their team has lost out. Missed buying seats from a BYU fan by 5 minutes so went with the reseller. Also Stubhub will have them for sale and you can pick them up at the resellers area at the Orleans. Good Luck!

Zagnut 2012