Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watson, Tillie injury update from Jim Meehan via Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Gonzaga women have a player wearing that very same shoulder brace.... so the training staff are familiar with it.
    Espn tried to get in the tunnel and get the update with Tillie. That did not work too well

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I would think so, too. Seems the only option. Makes no sense to re-hurt every game. Try a medical RS.
    He may already be past the number of games you're allowed and still do a medical redshirt. It's only 6 or 8 games - maybe a percentage of the total games? Not sure on that.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    He may already be past the number of games you're allowed and still do a medical redshirt. It's only 6 or 8 games - maybe a percentage of the total games? Not sure on that.
    He's not going to be here for all four years unless he's prone to injuries. It doesn't really matter if he gets a medical redshirt.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    He's not going to be here for all four years unless he's prone to injuries. It doesn't really matter if he gets a medical redshirt.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That was the consensus opinion about Tillie as well. Miles to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    I believe that you can play no more than 30% of the games on your schedule

Quote Originally Posted by kyle dixon View Post
    Espn tried to get in the tunnel and get the update with Tillie. That did not work too well
    If a sprained ankle, as Meehan reported, cannot for the life of me figure out why they had him laying in the tunnel, stretching his calf, & contorting his foot/ankle as was caught on camera.

Very odd way of treating an acute ankle spain.

Are we sure it's not a cramping issue or a type of strain perhaps?

Either that, or GU trainers are practicing rogue and new-wave treatments I am not aware of...

Compression treatment sure, or stretching exercises/rehab for chronic issues of ankle, but immediately post sprain, doesnt add up

Quote Originally Posted by Goshzagit View Post
    If a sprained ankle, as Meehan reported, cannot for the life of me figure out why they had him laying in the tunnel, stretching his calf, & contorting his foot/ankle as was caught on camera.

Very odd way of treating an acute ankle spain.

Are we sure it's not a cramping issue or a type of strain perhaps?

Either that, or GU trainers are practicing rogue and new-wave treatments I am not aware of...

Compression treatment sure, or stretching exercises/rehab for chronic issues of ankle, but immediately post sprain, doesnt add up
    When you watch the broadcast Tillie is playing then we come back from a stoppage and he's holding his ankle but walking fine to the tunnel with a slight limp. I didn't see how he twisted his ankle. I suspect he'll be in the lineup on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    When you watch the broadcast Tillie is playing then we come back from a stoppage and he's holding his ankle but walking fine to the tunnel with a slight limp. I didn't see how he twisted his ankle. I suspect he'll be in the lineup on Wed.
    He was jumping trying to disrupt an in bounds play. He rolled his ankle when he landed. Did not land on another players foot or anything.