Thread: DFW Watch Party for UNC game

Default DFW Watch Party for UNC game

The TZF clan will be at Chill, 2513 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville. Itís next to I-35E, in the location formerly known as Loganís Road House.

Iím doing my reconnaissance now, service is excellent, wide variety of food and libations.

Come out and join us!

Wish I could be there! We're leaving on a cruise to Mexico that night, so it's watching the score online for me!

Have fun!
    ďWhen I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.Ē

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    The TZF clan will be at Chill, 2513 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville. It’s next to I-35E, in the location formerly known as Logan’s Road House.

I’m doing my reconnaissance now, service is excellent, wide variety of food and libations.

Come out and join us!
    Kid friendly? Kind of late so I might leave the wife with the kids

Quote Originally Posted by adoptedzag View Post
    Kid friendly? Kind of late so I might leave the wife with the kids
    My 9 YO grandson will be with us, atmosphere seemed fine for kids. Don't know if his mom will let him stay through the second half, since he'll have a couple more days of school before Christmas break.

It's very similar in motif to 54th Street, if you're familiar with that franchise. The service at Chill was much better, though. The wait staff was more attentive to the customers. Nothing against 54th Street, but that place has bad memories...it's where we watched the 2017 championship game.

can't make it. 1 kid sick, 1 kid at a party that I'll have to pick her up from at 10pm :/ Ah well, enjoy. I'm sure we'll get together some other time.

Damn Lewisville? My grandma just moved from there a few years ago. Moved to Cali, hated it, came back to TX. Now lives in Wichita Falls
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    Damn Lewisville? My grandma just moved from there a few years ago. Moved to Cali, hated it, came back to TX. Now lives in Wichita Falls
    She must like really hot summers. It’s brutal in WF during the summer.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight, TZF. Go Zags!

She must like really hot summers. It’s brutal in WF during the summer.
    Gives her a reason to take walks around the lake though ... it is very brutal but she’s lived in TX now 36 years. She’s used to it. She hates snow haha
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    Gives her a reason to take walks around the lake though ... it is very brutal but she’s lived in TX now 36 years. She’s used to it. She hates snow haha
    I’m not a big fan of snow, either. 4 years in Spokane and 4 years in Germany was enough cold weather for me.

Bump to the top...still a go for tomorrow at Chill!

The TZF clan will be at Chill, 2513 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville. It’s next to I-35E, in the location formerly known as Logan’s Road House.

I’m doing my reconnaissance now, service is excellent, wide variety of food and libations.

Come out and join us!

maybe you can sneak into Jerry's World and turn on the TV for couple of hours before anybody notices....

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    maybe you can sneak into Jerry's World and turn on the TV for couple of hours before anybody notices....
    LOL, I live about a mile from the old Cowboys HQ...it's been redeveloped as mixed housing, lots of apartments/condos and tiny, zero lot line homes. I have yet to venture by the new HQ in Frisco, I'm just not into the Cowboys that much.

I just emailed one of the reporters at the Dallas Morning News, telling him about tomorrow's game. This is an historic game, at least for Zag fans, and it's deserving of a major celebration. Better yet, there are 3 Texans playing major minutes, and making significant contributions this year. Whoever thought that was possible?

Yeah, we're going to have a good time tomorrow night!

Red alert!!!

I just found out Chill is hosting live music tonight, so we’re moving our watch party to Twin Peaks in Irving/Valley Ranch.

My apologies!

Red alert!!!

I just found out Chill is hosting live music tonight, so weíre moving our watch party to Twin Peaks in Irving/Valley Ranch.

My apologies!
    Hope the peaks dont block the view ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Hope the peaks dont block the view ;-)
    Our waitress went to school at UNT with Ryan, I thought that was pretty cool. I'm partial to their venison chili and "Dirty Blonde" beer. Plus, it's less than two miles from home.