• kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

GAME THREAD: Texas Southern @ GU - Tues - 12. 4. 2019

Game time: 6:00 PM Pacific

Video:
    KHQ TV 6 (Local)
    ROOT Sports

Audio:
    Gonzaga Basketball - Spokane, WA - Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, audiobooks, and podcasts. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk.

https://gozags.com/watch/?Archive=1002&type=Archive (Live Event tab)
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Link to WCC, please.

Comment

• kitzbuel
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
      Link to WCC, please.
      Try the wccsports.com link

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• jazzdelmar
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Game not listed on WCC TV site. USF, usd, Portland, pacific are. Nice.

Comment

• Markburn1
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2015

Game not listed on WCC TV site. USF, usd, Portland, pacific are. Nice.
          Top right on WCC home page, Jazz.

Not that you'll be able to watch more than ten seconds at a time.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
            Top right on WCC home page, Jazz.

Not that you'll be able to watch more than ten seconds at a time.
            That’s a calendar not the tv listing. I can’t capture a tv listing elsewhere on the page.

Comment

• Markburn1
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2015

To be sure, I don't participate in these game threads. I'm incapable of watching the game in detail (coach's perspective) and comment at the same time. But, I do go back and read the comments after the game.

Having said that, is it possible to lower the toxicity level in these threads? Some of you guys are the epitome of the bad fan sitting behind me at the live venue. You know that guy, right?

Comment

• Markburn1
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2015

That’s a calendar not the tv listing. I can’t capture a tv listing elsewhere on the page.
                Hmmm. That's where I click first. It goes to the live page at game time. Hope it's the same tonight.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Hmmm. That's where I click first. It goes to the live page at game time. Hope it's the same tonight.
                  Ok. We’ll see. It sure doesn’t migrate now. Toxicity, thy name is fandom.

Comment

• Radbooks
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jun 2007

Here's a link to the stats:

Real time live stats for your favorite team powered by SIDEARM Sports. One location for your team's Stat summaries, Individual stats, Team stats, Team leaders, Play by plays, Split Box scores and more.
                    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• RenoZag
                      Super Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

Having said that, is it possible to lower the toxicity level in these threads? Some of you guys are the epitome of the bad fan sitting behind me at the live venue. You know that guy, right?
                      Not likely to happen. . .you can expect much of the same game after game, as found in the Michigan game thread:

Timme's softness is shocking-- Goshzagit
                      Woolridge driving game is awful, just a wasted possession every time-- Goshzagit
                      Petrusiv is so weak. Can’t stand it-- U Zig, I Zag
                      Team is soft. Skilled but soft -- Zags 11
                      Wooldrige + Gilder might be the worst Gonzaga guard tandem in my lifetime. Those two are literally worthless -- pcm541
                      Woolridge looks like a natural soccer player who ended up on a basketball court -- LTownZag
                      Gilder like a Ghost and Woolridge like Wonka, looks like he can play but lives in a world of pure imagination -- Goshzagit
                      Petrusev is garbage -- pcm541
                      Our bigs are soft. Zero toughness going up. They flop-- Zags11
                      Soft beyond soft our bigs are -- jazzdelmar
                      Our bigs attack the rim with all the tenacity of box turtle -- U Zig, I Zag
                      Timme is pathetically weak -- jazzdelmar
                      Watson doesn’t like contact anymore than any of the others -- hooter73
                      Everyone's entitled to their opinion but if you want to avoid toxicity, the best thing you can do with the game threads is treat them the way you would an obnoxious relative at a family gathering: ignore & walk away
                      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

The WCC site is televising tonight the women’s game with Texas S.....scheduled for December 14....talk about time travel.

Comment

• LTownZag
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2017

I stand by my assessment quoted above ("Woolridge looks like a natural soccer player who ended up on a basketball court") which was called out as "toxicity" - but I don't think it's an insult or toxic!

Woolridge is a magician in traffic, has an extra turbo speed, and handles the ball well with extreme lateral quickness. Shooting, from anywhere on the court, is his absolute achilles.

Is that "toxic"? Anyways, I hope most other fans don't see it that way. I genuinely love watching Woolridge handle the ball.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                            Not likely to happen. . .you can expect much of the same game after game, as found in the Michigan game thread:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but if you want to avoid toxicity, the best thing you can do with the game threads is treat them the way you would an obnoxious relative at a family gathering: ignore & walk away

What was the point of reprising all those?

Comment

• bballbeachbum
                              Zag for Life
                              • Dec 2008

To be sure, I don't participate in these game threads. I'm incapable of watching the game in detail (coach's perspective) and comment at the same time. But, I do go back and read the comments after the game.

meh, it's easy, just type what you'd say, what you see. it's fun but you need to be able to type while watching the game

on the tone here, it is what it is, but there's more than just that. can get nasty in tight games and especially when losing

Comment

Working...
                              X