Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video tonight?

It's easy to grin,
    when your ship comes in,
    and you got the stock market beat.

But a man worthwhile,
    is a man who can smile,
    when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyZag View Post
    Not working for me at all. I get a geo blocking message for being in the footprint of a local broadcast even though none exists. I guess they have Texas blocked completely even though I am not geographically close to Texas Southern and no station in north Texas is broadcasting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by scott257 View Post
    Not working for me at all. I get a geo blocking message for being in the footprint of a local broadcast even though none exists. I guess they have Texas blocked completely even though I am not geographically close to Texas Southern and no station in north Texas is broadcasting the game.
    It's on ATTSportsnet which is a cable /sat station based in Tx
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    It's on ATTSportsnet which is a cable /sat station based in Tx
    Isn’t that special? AT&T Sportsnet isn’t available to me even if I wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by scott257 View Post
    Oklahoma City is blocked as well

If you are subject to those geographic blocking area restrictions, you can download a free program that lets you surf the web as though you were in a different state, or a different country. Then load the website in that window.

I use this free version with good results: https://hola.org/

Tonight there's a good stream here: http://www.wizistreams.xyz/2019/12/g...-southern.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spink View Post
    Oklahoma City is blocked as well
    Again, it is because it is available on ATTSportsnet (ATTSWHD) which also airs in OKC. I get it on DirecTV ch 674and I live in Edmond. I know it sucks to be geoblocked.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

I now know that whenever the Zags are on ROOT -- KHQ, I will miss the first five minutes of the game. Why is that? It will take that long to find a decent stream of the game, now that the WCC website is completely unreliable. It's sad that a program with the name brand that Gonzaga now has, has no issues in screwing over their out-of-market fans. I seriously doubt that out-of-market Duke fans have to jump through these kind of hoops (no pun intended).

I praise the Lord God, Allah, or whatever entity that we hold in high regard that the next 3 games are on ESPN2, a channel I can actually get on my 50 inch Roku 4K television.
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    If you are subject to those geographic blocking area restrictions, you can download a free program that lets you surf the web as though you were in a different state, or a different country. Then load the website in that window.

I use this free version with good results: https://hola.org/

Tonight there's a good stream here: http://www.wizistreams.xyz/2019/12/g...-southern.html
    This worked for me. Thanks.

My days are done, but I could show them how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I now know that whenever the Zags are on ROOT -- KHQ, I will miss the first five minutes of the game. Why is that? It will take that long to find a decent stream of the game, now that the WCC website is completely unreliable. It's sad that a program with the name brand that Gonzaga now has, has no issues in screwing over their out-of-market fans. I seriously doubt that out-of-market Duke fans have to jump through these kind of hoops (no pun intended).

I praise the Lord God, Allah, or whatever entity that we hold in high regard that the next 3 games are on ESPN2, a channel I can actually get on my 50 inch Roku 4K television.
    The ACC Network carries ACC games that aren't otherwise televised. That is available through cable or satellite with the necessary ESPN package. It is also available as part of the core Disney+, Sling, or Hulu with Live TV.

So basically if you want an ACC game, including Duke, that isn't nationally televised you can get it if you pay enough.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

I guess I had a different situation from all of you. I stream on spectrum/charter and even though the guide said the Gonzaga game was on my stream showed LA versus the jazz. Crazy! Did anyone else experienced that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk