Thread: Tickets still available for Texas Southern game

Default Tickets still available for Texas Southern game

Yesterday the Bulldog club could buy tickets starting at 9:00AM. Got an email at 12:00 that said they still had tickets. Then again at 5:00. I just checked on line and I can still buy tickets both in the upper level and lower level where students would normally be. I don't know what their policy is, but I would think they would sell to the general public at this point whether you donated to join the Bulldog club or not.

Tickets still available. I wonder if they'll call this a sellout. I tried the ticket office 313-6000 (press 0) to see if they would sell to all public, but no one answered. Called over lunch though.

Just called. No gotsy. He seems a little lackadaisical so it might still be worth trying. He specified that none were available to club members or the public.

got an email yesterday that there were still faculty/staff tickets available. i suspect if those don't all get claimed/distributed they might be released to the club/public sometime before tip. possible they already have but might be worth calling back later this afternoon.

Interesting that he said that there were no tickets available for club members. He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. I already have my 4 tickets that they originally allotted. I just checked again and I can still buy 4 more upper level tickets, and could get 2 or 3 lower level. Must not be 4 together anymore in the lower level, so I guess they're getting closer to a sell out.

There are definitely still tickets left and a decent number too. Not sure who you spoke with but I’d try again. I realize they aren’t accustomed to not having tickets to sell but when your only home games this season are mid-week against teams no one knows they might have to get accustomed to it (UNC being the obvious and important exception).

I’ve been offered free tickets to every home game this year. Season ticket holders are tired of spending thousands to watch 30 point drubbings against teams they’ve never heard of.

FWIW-I just checked (2:45 pm) and I can still buy tickets at the least expensive level. I did not check the high end or the mid level tickets. I must say I am surprised. I can't recall tickets being available this close to a game time?

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    FWIW-I just checked (2:45 pm) and I can still buy tickets at the least expensive level. I did not check the high end or the mid level tickets. I must say I am surprised. I can't recall tickets being available this close to a game time?
    Sell out streak at risk?

Damn I wish I was in Spokane right now to gobble up a ticket;!
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

I just checked again, nearly 4pm. Tickets are available at levels 2 and 3. I am curious if GU is intending to make some sort of announcement on the 5pm local news advising the public tickets are available and setting off some sort of wild stampede for the ticket office. At 4pm the game is clearly not a sellout!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Me too. I realize that Spokane is a mid-major market, and the weather probably sucks right now. But this is a perennial top 10 program. The Kennel only seats 6,000; it is not Staples Center. It shouldn't matter they are only playing a team like Texas Southern; I would mortgage my right testicle to see a Zags home game at home in the Kennel. I've seen so many home games on TV and my laptop that it's not even funny, so I know full well the intensity and electricity that only the Kennel can provide.
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

We would have gotten at least 2 but have grandson sitting this evening. It’s that time of year where all sorts of things crop up. The weather’s not bad .... above freezing and some intermittent light rain. So, wx is not an issue.
    It’ll be packed for the UNC & Eastern games. Hard telling what the turnout will be for the Detroit Mercy game on 12/30. I imagine that tonight’s game will be the least attended of the season.
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zagger View Post
    We would have gotten at least 2 but have grandson sitting this evening. Itís that time of year where all sorts of things crop up. The weatherís not bad .... above freezing and some intermittent light rain. So, wx is not an issue.
    Itíll be packed for the UNC & Eastern games. Hard telling what the turnout will be for the Detroit Mercy game on 12/30. I imagine that tonightís game will be the least attended of the season.
    Anyone that has spare tickets for the 30 I would love to go
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

It's great that this link was posted here. I'd have LOVED to go if I were nearby.

It would potentially be a good new feature or "sticky" thread on this forum for folks to offer to sell, give, or give w/gift to charity any extra tickets, especially for the smaller games at home.

Many Zag fans go to a dozens games a year, while lots of members of this board, self included, can only dream of seeing 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    Anyone that has spare tickets for the 30 I would love to go
    Ticket sales (any available) for the next 3 home games will be on sale on 12/11 to the ZAG members. More than likely the UNC game will have few, if any, available. EWU has a good team (80-90 loss to UW last night). Tickets for that game could be slim too. I’ll zap you a PM regarding what I learn on 12/11 for the 12/30 game’s tickets.
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zagger View Post
    Ticket sales (any available) for the next 3 home games will be on sale on 12/11 to the ZAG members. More than likely the UNC game will have few, if any, available. EWU has a good team (80-90 loss to UW last night). Tickets for that game could be slim too. Iíll zap you a PM regarding what I learn on 12/11 for the 12/30 gameís tickets.
    Thank you
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    me too