Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: General Transfer List 2020

I like this game.

Sounds like a guy who will be playing next year, but undergrad transfers are playing at a much higher percentage than they used to so I'm still guessing it's not a grad transfer.

Sounds like Omer Yurtseven is done at Georgetown, still has 1 year of eligibility left.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Sounds like Omer Yurtseven is done at Georgetown, still has 1 year of eligibility left.
    Wouldn't be surprised if this were the guy. Basically a plug and play Petrusev replacement (minus some skill but plus some physicality). He was a big deal international recruit, we must have been involved at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Worthington View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if this were the guy. Basically a plug and play Petrusev replacement (minus some skill but plus some physicality). He was a big deal international recruit, we must have been involved at some point.
    That would be huge if this were the guy.

Ayayi/Harris
    Suggs/Harris
    Kispert/Watson/Strawther
    Timme/Watson
    Yurtseven/ Ballo/ Zacharov

haha thats just silly good

Quote Originally Posted by Worthington View Post

I'd be very surprised personally. I imagine he's going pro.

Also Caldwell, do you have any sense on where we stand re: Petrusev/Ayayi/Kispert for next season? Perhaps rough %'s on whether you expect them back?

Also, apparently Gonzaga has talked to Yale's Jordan Bruner https://stockrisers.com/2020/03/23/y...ollege-suitors

A really well rounded double-double grad transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by OntZags View Post
    Also, apparently Gonzaga has talked to Yale's Jordan Bruner https://stockrisers.com/2020/03/23/y...ollege-suitors

A really well rounded double-double grad transfer.
    Pretty crazy the talent leaving the Ivy this year because of their 4 years to play rule. ESPN's top 4 grad transfers and 7 of the top 15 are Ivy league.

Quote Originally Posted by YankMyZAG View Post
    You are like a drug dealer giving us addicts a little taste to keep us coming back. Appreciate it.
    This is by far my favorite post so far. I wish I made even 1% of what a drug dealer with this kind of action makes!!

Name still has not been mentioned and honestly you have thrown out a ton of names! The one I am taking about is a traditional transfer, but there are some intriguing grad transfers we are looking into (names have been mentioned) and monitoring.

Petro 75% gone
    Ayayi 30% gone
    Kispert 20% gone

I'd hate to see Filip leave. Such a bright future if he stay !! POY in college ball is a real possibility. 20/10 easily. Corey and Joel should run wild next year. FF talent just this year cut short by this virus.

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Petro 75% gone
    Ayayi 30% gone
    Kispert 20% gone
    I talked to my sources this week as well and I think the above is pretty accurate. My source actually said all 3 could very realistically return (and should).
    As for the transfer Caldwell is hinting at. He is a traditional transfer and has not been mentioned on this board yet. He was very highly thought of out of high school as a prospect who should bloom into a pro according to the experts. There is no better place for a big to blossom than Spokane in the Olynyk Clinic if he has to sit a year.

One more guess, Walker Kessler

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    One more guess, Walker Kessler
    I dont think he would be considered a transfer as he is still in high school.

I dont think he would be considered a transfer as he is still in high school.
    He also signed with north carolina, and if he went to another school he would be a transfer. I don't think he would leave carolina but we recruited him. This was just another name I thought of. If I name enough names surely I would hit it one of these days. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZagBlue View Post
    I talked to my sources this week as well and I think the above is pretty accurate. My source actually said all 3 could very realistically return (and should).
    As for the transfer Caldwell is hinting at. He is a traditional transfer and has not been mentioned on this board yet. He was very highly thought of out of high school as a prospect who should bloom into a pro according to the experts. There is no better place for a big to blossom than Spokane in the Olynyk Clinic if he has to sit a year.
    To add on I agree there is a chance that all three return and the staff feels they should, it is more if Petro decides he needs to start making money playing overseas. I would not be shocked either if all three returned, my money is on two of the three, but three of the three would be my second bet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    He also signed with north carolina, and if he went to another school he would be a transfer. I don't think he would leave carolina but we recruited him. This was just another name I thought of. If I name enough names surely I would hit it one of these days. lol
    He would be a decommit, I believe, and would not have to sit a year. Just needs to be released. Dont see it happening either though.

Looking back through recruiting rankings I found N'Faly Dante, Charles Bassey, and Cole Swider who were highly thought of bigs still in college. Dante and Swider havent thrived yet, Bassey was ready for the NBA but had season ending injury. Dont remember recruiting any of them, but I'm also not an insider at all.

He would be a decommit.
    If he had not signed yet and went to another school then he would be a de-comit. Since he has already signed he would have transfer. Heck lets not argue over small crap like this, lets figure out who this transfer really is.

If Walker Kessler does commit to GU I will call it a draw.

With it sounding like a traditional transfer I'm assuming from the 2017, 2018 or 2019 class and since the players sounds like a big here are the big men from the Top 50 in those classes via 247 that haven't declared for the pros yet (according to my knowledge)

Silvio De Sousa
    Jeremiah Tilmon
    Malik Williams

Charles Bassey
    EJ Montgomery
    Jordan Brown
    Reggie Perry
    David McCormack

Isaiah Stewart
    Vernon Carey
    Jaden McDaniels
    Matthew Hurt
    N'Faly Dante
    Precious Achiuwa
    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
    Trendon Watford
    Isaiah Mobley
    Onyeka Okongwu
    Armando Bacot
    CJ Walker
    Oscar Tshiebwe
    Trayce Jackson-Davis
    Zeke Nnaji
    Will Baker
    Omar Payne
    Kofi Cockburn
    Alonzo Gaffney

In 2018 Charles Bassey & Reggie Perry would be great gets. Many of the top 2019s will turn pro but guys that I haven't heard a ton of nba projections that had decent freshmen seasons & could be possibilities include Hurt, Oscar Tshiebwe, Armando Bacot & Kofi Cockburn (maybe Roger Powell connection from Illinois if looking at transfer)

Just throwing out options and seeing what sticks haha. Stay safe everyone & Go Zags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GuZag2012 View Post
    With it sounding like a traditional transfer I'm assuming from the 2017, 2018 or 2019 class and since the players sounds like a big here are the big men from the Top 50 in those classes via 247 that haven't declared for the pros yet (according to my knowledge)

Silvio De Sousa
    Jeremiah Tilmon
    Malik Williams

Charles Bassey
    EJ Montgomery
    Jordan Brown
    Reggie Perry
    David McCormack

Isaiah Stewart
    Vernon Carey
    Jaden McDaniels
    Matthew Hurt
    N'Faly Dante
    Precious Achiuwa
    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
    Trendon Watford
    Isaiah Mobley
    Onyeka Okongwu
    Armando Bacot
    CJ Walker
    Oscar Tshiebwe
    Trayce Jackson-Davis
    Zeke Nnaji
    Will Baker
    Omar Payne
    Kofi Cockburn
    Alonzo Gaffney

In 2018 Charles Bassey & Reggie Perry would be great gets. Many of the top 2019s will turn pro but guys that I haven't heard a ton of nba projections that had decent freshmen seasons & could be possibilities include Hurt, Oscar Tshiebwe, Armando Bacot & Kofi Cockburn (maybe Roger Powell connection from Illinois if looking at transfer)

Just throwing out options and seeing what sticks haha. Stay safe everyone & Go Zags!

Well at least now Caldwell should be able to say the potential player has been named.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    I like this game.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6PJtidgkhc
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Well at least now Caldwell should be able to say the potential player has been named.
    That was my goal...process of elimination haha