• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheOtherGreatOne
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
    I should have been more clear. It was a mistake to read their boards, not for Juzang to come to Gonzaga.
    I read one thread where someone said the departure was coming and he was ripped apart until it became a fact.
    Another thread asked about Gonzaga's board. A few criticisms that you'd have thought died out years ago still exist there. One poster pointed out how badly Few has underachieved. Haha.
    You here that crap about Gonzaga every day on the Kentucky board. I am from Kentucky and hear that crap all the time. They are either jealous of the Zags or are scared of them. I tell them all the time if the Zags are so bad as you say, just have Coach Cal schedule a game with them, they should be a good practice game for the Cats. I bet they don't take that invitation. If you read that board very often you would ask yourself how can there be that many idiots in one place.

Comment

• ZagsObserver
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2010

Pretty sure Lang has always been a walk-on. Right?

Comment

• StatZag19
        Professional Zag Fan
        • May 2019

Originally posted by ZagsObserver View Post
        Pretty sure Lang has always been a walk-on. Right?
        My understanding was that Lang received a scholarship for this year only. I think.
        I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by StatZag19 View Post
          My understanding was that Lang received a scholarship for this year only. I think.
          All scholarships are renewed each year. Most schools will give unused scholarships to walkons. These given to walkons are usually taken as needed.

Comment

• Mr Vulture
            Zag for Life
            • May 2008

Originally posted by willandi
            Not wanting to, or trying to add politics, but McConnell, Paul and Massie are an indicator.
            Gotta love how you say “not trying to add politics” then you post only that. It doesn’t belong on this board.

It’s like qualifying a statement with “all due respect” and following it with something completely insulting/disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• YankMyZAG
              Bulldog Fan
              • Sep 2019

Any word on if any of the current Zags are transferring out?

Comment

• StatZag19
                Professional Zag Fan
                • May 2019

Originally posted by YankMyZAG View Post
                Any word on if any of the current Zags are transferring out?
                Have to assume Zakharov and maybe Arlauskas are the most likely candidates. I am curious if either/both would take a redshirt in the next 2 years with the crop of talent coming in (plus potential commits)
                I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• SLOZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Moved.
                  Last edited by SLOZag; 03-28-2020, 10:16 AM. Reason: Moved to 2021 Recruits Thread
                  SLOZag
                  "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• daskim
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by doctorzag
                    Dumb Libs always have to bring politics onto the board
                    Not the time or place to do this.

We are all Americans trying together to get through a difficult time.

Comment

• 23dpg
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Mods, clean up on aisle 5!

Cmon folks. Be better.
                      Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• Worthington
                        Bleeds GU Blue
                        • Aug 2011

Have to assume Zakharov and maybe Arlauskas are the most likely candidates. I am curious if either/both would take a redshirt in the next 2 years with the crop of talent coming in (plus potential commits)
                        I'd be sad to see either go. Zakharov is legitimately a high level talent, but is just stuck near the back of a positional log jam at the moment. Arlauskas has excellent role player potential if he's willing to stay with the program and learn the ins and outs of the system.

Comment

• bdmiller7
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Worthington View Post
                          I'd be sad to see either go. Zakharov is legitimately a high level talent, but is just stuck near the back of a positional log jam at the moment. Arlauskas has excellent role player potential if he's willing to stay with the program and learn the ins and outs of the system.
                          I hope they stay. I think both by junior and senior year will be very good players, just need time. We're going to need a few upperclassmen to teach the Zag way with all the potential one or two and dones coming in.

Comment

• Mr Vulture
                            Zag for Life
                            • May 2008

I don’t expect any player on scholarship to transfer out. Remember, last offseason many were down on Ayayi. I think both Arlo and Pavel will be good players for us as they develop.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jan 2018

Everyone needs to drop the politics before you either get this closed or you get a suspension. Thanks

Comment

• GuZag2012
                                Kennel Club Material
                                • Jul 2012

I view Pavel & Martynas much on the same timeline as Ayayi. I think they will be very solid contributors by their 3rd year in the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X