Thread: After losing to Michigan KenPom has us ranked

Default After losing to Michigan KenPom has us ranked

8th. I'm quite happy to see this. I'm a little surprised. What is concerning is that the Zags dropped to 36th on defense. Bad, bad, bad. And the defense did look bad Friday. Zags are still ranked 4th on offense.

Zags are also still ranked ahead of Carolina (11th), Oregon (18th), Seton Hal (15th) AND Michigan (12th).

This is all according to the numbers, which is nice.

Arizona is ranked 19th, and the Huskies 47th.

Zags have 3 very important games coming up. This is the greatest time of they year!

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Smile The AP & Coaches Polls Tomorrow are Really Going to be Interesting

Louisville & Kansas at the top, probably--but then what in the rest of the Top-10? After taking down #15 Utah State, Saint Mary's better be back in the ranks. #25, maybe.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Louisville & Kansas at the top, probably--but then what in the rest of the Top-10? After taking down #15 Utah State, Saint Mary's better be back in the ranks. #25, maybe.

I think the WCC is going to be much tougher than usual. I don't think the Zags will go undefeated this year in conference. We may even lose more than one.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Zags could lose 4 in conference: BYU, SMC, SCU, and USF are all capable of knocking GU off the pedestal, especially on the road.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Zags could lose 4 in conference: BYU, SMC, SCU, and USF are all capable of knocking GU off the pedestal, especially on the road.
    Pepperdine was a whisker away from taking down ranked Arizona too. The Waves scored, if memory serves, 92 on the Wildcats. Lost by a bucket at the horn. I like that team. Still pretty young.

Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!