X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongIslandZagFan
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
    Sure and i would believe he thinks they might be a little soft anyway. Michigan whipped us. Few said what i said but a little more actually. Im also sure the staff wants CK to do more in 35mpg.
    Michigan throttled UNC. Are they soft? How many injuries did UNC come into the UM game with? Just curious.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Zags11
      Banned
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
      He has in every other game he has played save this one. Even when he was off... he was shooting. Did he even come out of the Oregon game at all? I ask because I'd be fatigue could be a factor.
      Kispert scored 11 points in 5 minutes yesterday. Then didnt score until final 2 minutes of regulation. (Big shots though) CK stopped shooting for 30 minutes.

Yes i think he was tired but they still 18 to 22 year olds so shouldnt be horrible but fatigue does make a play.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandalzag View Post
        You seem rather upset right now. Will you be waiting at the airport for the Zags to land so you can flex your keyboard muscles, show the Zags what a true warrior looks like?
        Give it a rest. When people want to troll the team... let them... just stopping feeding it.
        "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• Zags11
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

Michigan throttled UNC. Are they soft? How many injuries did UNC come into the UM game with? Just curious.
          Idk i didnt watch UNC. UNC might lack the skill our guys have. I just feel like they need to be stronger with the ball underneath. Again Few said they were soft and lacked toughness. It showed even if he meant only today. Drew shied away from contact. Our guards are more physical then our post players.

It doesnt mean they arent skilled. They very skilled finesse players.

Comment

• strikenowhere
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2009

Yeah normally I am a pretty pessimistic guy but I don't think this is anywhere near the end of the world. Its a young team playing with three hobbled starters and missing depth in the form of Watson. A week of rest with a cupcake on Wednesday should do wonders for this team. Honestly I see them going 2-1 between U-Dub/Arizona/UNC which should be good enough for a protected seed come March barring any sort of collapse in conference.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
              Agreed.

This team is tired and hurt. They just didn’t have enough left to compete against Michigan. They need a week to recuperate before they face another quality opponent. Fortunately, they have a few days off followed by a home game against a bad North Texas team.
              Houston is about 250 miles from North Texas. That's why the game will be shown on the Rockets regional station.

I get it, Texas is a big state...lol.

ETA: We had a small watch party at the local Twin Peaks. It was a very distracting venue, lol. Food and beer were excellent, as always.

Comment

• Zags11
                Banned
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by vandalzag View Post
                You seem rather upset right now. Will you be waiting at the airport for the Zags to land so you can flex your keyboard muscles, show the Zags what a true warrior looks like?
                Or i could meet up with u and we can talk.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                  Zag for Life
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by White lightning View Post
                  Gonzaga, like all the other teams are going to drop some games. Taking shots at players is pitiful. As fans we are spoiled with the success of the team. I get a little tired of whiners when things go south.

Give me a healthy team in march and see how it goes. I'm really impressed with this team. The guards have been in the system months not years and will improve. The youth of Timme showed up but his efforts were 100%. Kispert played great this week. Michigan took him out of it this game. Tillie is getting back into the swing. Joel wasn't effective today but shows greatness in the future. Filip shows great growth from last season and will improve as the season goes.

Michigan did the same to North Carolina. They may be the best team in the B10. It's not a fluke that they are undefeated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Agree

Comment

• Zags11
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2008

Give it a rest. When people want to troll the team... let them... just stopping feeding it.
                    So im a troll LIZ? Lol. You are better then this. I said what few said.

Next on KHQ "Mark few is a troll. Mark calls team soft and is now a troll."

I been a fan before the streak sneaking into K1 and radio. Im saying same thing Few said.

Comment

• SorenTodd45
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2019

Zags got beat by a better team today. Not only that, the Zags are a walking wounded. Hard to play at your best, when you don't have your best on the court. Anyways, how are the Wolverines not ranked? The ESPN guys said they should be, and after today, I would vote them in the top ten.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                        • Feb 2007

UNC might lack the skill our guys have.

Ummm ranked #6 in the country with a guy like Cole Anthony likely going top 3 in the draft and they have less talent than GU?

Look... trash the team, coach, whomever you want... but come on.

Comment

• Zagceo
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2013

best to put on ignore....just works

Comment

• Zags11
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by zagman22 View Post
                            Man some of the people on this board are absolutely pathetic. Nothing like hiding behind a keyboard and trashing a bunch of 18-22 year old kids. Funny how fast people go from drinking the Kool-Aid to hating on the team in the blink of an eye. Reborn for someone who loves to talk about your past basketball career you should know that sometimes the ball just doesnt bounce your way. Tons of missed bunnies, tough calls, injuries etc going against the zags. Still came out of this 2-1 with a win vs a top 15 team. People need to chill out
                            If you are referring to me i said what few said. He said what i said. So few is pathetic? Nobody is saying they are losers. They got bullied today.

Zags will make a sweet 16 and will learn from all this. They are young upfront.

Comment

• Zags11
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2008

Ummm ranked #6 in the country with a guy like Cole Anthony likely going top 3 in the draft and they have less talent than GU?

Look... trash the team, coach, whomever you want... but come on.
                              I said "might". Lol. I didnt trash anyone. I said what few said. You got a problem with saying what few said, call up few.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                                • Feb 2007

So im a troll LIZ? Lol. You are better then this. I said what few said.

Next on KHQ "Mark few is a troll. Mark calls team soft and is now a troll."

I been a fan before the streak sneaking into K1 and radio. Im saying same thing Few said.
                                Few isn't harping on it. Few isn't discounting many issues including 3 guys playing injured. Take a few deep breaths and calm down just a smidge. Because, based on your history... YOU are better than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X