X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GuZag2012
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jul 2012

His development has been fun to watch...crazy that this is his 3rd year at GU and he's still only 19 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• TravelinZag
      Zag for Life
      • Dec 2012

Zags have their leader. Only reason not to start him is that he brings a sensational spark coming off the bench. Bravo Joel.

Comment

• tyra
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I don’t care who is coming in next year, Joel starts.

Comment

• Larryzag
          Kennel Club Material
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by tyra View Post
          I don’t care who is coming in next year, Joel starts.
          +1

Comment

• Mantua
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2007

I was glad to see the floater tonight...and the NBA range for 3...and...
            Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• GeorgiaZagFan
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2007

Watching Ayayi live these past 2 days has really given me an appreciation. Everytime there is a loose ball he has a knack and the quickness to get the ball. His confidence is rising like those cartoon thermometers that eventually bursts when it reaches the top! Been fun watching him, the Kispert resurrection and the entire Zags team!!
              It's What You learn AFTER You Know It All That Counts

Comment

• RenoZag
                Super Moderator
                • Feb 2007

Thanks for the in-person testimony, GZF. Hope to hear more from you about your experiences at the B4A
                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• 77Zag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Aug 2007

He is the rock right now. Mike Hart on intensity and boards and an offensive force!
                  “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

• strikenowhere
                    Zag for Life
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Worthington View Post
                    Future first rounder. The most shocking thing has been the improvement of his three point shot. I had no confidence in his outside shooting ability last year, now it looks good almost every time. One of the most impressive off season evolutions I've seen from any Zag.
                    Completely agree with this....where the heck did that come from?

Comment

• MDABE80
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Joel's turned his Winter game into what we've seen in his Summer efforts. He brings such a new dimension to our guard core. We've waited for him to be what we heard. Now he's arriving. Big, fast, experienced, rebounds, scores well and is a team guy. Can't ask for much more....and he's a load at 6 ft 5 in.

Comment

• Zagceo
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by GeorgiaZagFan View Post
                        Watching Ayayi live these past 2 days has really given me an appreciation. Everytime there is a loose ball he has a knack and the quickness to get the ball. His confidence is rising like those cartoon thermometers that eventually bursts when it reaches the top! Been fun watching him, the Kispert resurrection and the entire Zags team!!
                        Zag crowd support was evident on TV...good job.

Comment

• Reborn
                          Zag for Life
                          • Oct 2007

He's the most valuable guard we have right now, and he needs to play more. He get's real good minutes off the bench, but he still needs to play more. I believe Few needs to figure this out. Right now Gilder is not playing well, and Woolridge only so so in my opinion. Neither of them can shoot from the outside and that will kill us.

Go Zags!!!
                          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• caduceus
                            Zag for Life
                            • Mar 2007

The only major thing I'd like to see improve in Ayayi's game (Woolridge too) is free throws. Ayayi is shooting 45.5% from the line. Woolridge is barely better at 52.2% Those two have the lowest FT% on the team.

Comment

• CdAZagFan
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2013

Great thread... I'm so impressed with Ayayi's play this season. His 3-point shooting has been fantastic and his rebounding - AMAZING. He really looks comfortable out there. I hope he continues to improve his game throughout the season.

Comment

• GonzaGAW
                                Zag for Life
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Worthington View Post
                                Future first rounder. The most shocking thing has been the improvement of his three point shot. I had no confidence in his outside shooting ability last year, now it looks good a
                                lmost every time. One of the most impressive off season evolutions I've seen from any Zag.
                                - i'll be the second to amen this post. greatest growth and improvement i can recall from any player, one season to the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X