Thread: Happy

Default Happy

Is anybody enjoying watching Oumar Ballo as much as I am? Kid is having a blast.

He does seem to be enjoying himself. He's gonna be a beast next year.
    I see all the other players a few times a week and some every day, yet I have yet to see him on campus. How he can stay hidden from me for this long is a mystery.

Yes, he seems to be enjoying the experience. Is he able to take classes? Maybe GU accepted him and has him enrolled in school while the NCAA fiddles with processing him for eligibility?? No idea how that all shakes out. I would think he is taking classes to overcome any shortfalls perceived by the NCAA.

Quote Originally Posted by MadonnaBinLaden View Post
    He does seem to be enjoying himself. He's gonna be a beast next year.
    I see all the other players a few times a week and some every day, yet I have yet to see him on campus. How he can stay hidden from me for this long is a mystery.
    I saw Oumar last week at noon walking on campus towards the McCarthey Athletic Center. He seemed at ease yet perhaps a little melancholy. I was reminded of the sacrifice these young athletes make to leave friends,family and familiar communities to come here. I think the international students may experience extraordinarily deep cultural adaptations.
    humanity is one family ... with one heart