Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No. 21 Lady Zags Host Eastern Washington Friday at 6pm

Kinda what some of us are complaining about... the competition coming to the Kennel. First three games with over a 40 point spread in two and the other by 20. You get lots of playing time for the bench but not a lot of competition to improve on.
    I know the staff said that no one wants to play in the Kennel... I can only say that Stanford’s coach called it a great experience for her players... that’s why she is as successful as she is. She gets it... when recruiting do you tell the player: we play Stanford or do you tell them we play a bunch of cream puffs...

Okay ZD, I think you will agree... I have said that the school, fans and especially the players deserve better... are the players going to remember playing Stanford or CSUB? When did we jump into the top 25?

Time for GU to step up...

Have fun in the sun!!

Go Zags!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkipZag View Post
    Okay ZD, I think you will agree... I have said that the school, fans and especially the players deserve better... are the players going to remember playing Stanford or CSUB? When did we jump into the top 25?
    Absolutely

We were listed at #23 in the Coaches Poll and received votes in the AP poll a couple of weeks ago. After our near miss at Stanford, the Coach's poll moved us up to #21 last week and the AP moved the Lady Zags up to #23.

This week the AP voters have us at #22 (up one) but Tennessee jumped over us. This weeks coach's poll comes out tomorrow.

If the lady zags could win the Gulf Coast Showcase, there will be a chance for some forward movement. #2 Baylor plays #5 South Carolina, No. 1 Oregon will battle No. 8 Louisville on Saturday, No. 6 Texas A&M and No. 12 Florida State will face-off on Sunday and No. 7 Oregon State will take on No. 19 Miami on Friday. In addition, No. 17 Indiana has two very tough tests ahead of them. On Thursday, they'll face #5 South Carolina and on Friday they'll take on #2 Baylor. Indiana will round out the Paradise Jam with a game vs. Washington State on Saturday.

The table is being set for the Lady Zags to move into the Top-20 if they can win the next three games and come home in for their date with WSU.

Let's go Ladies,

ZagDad