Thread: Latest Mid-Major Rankings for WBB

Default Latest Mid-Major Rankings for WBB

http://www.collegeinsider.com/womens...jor-top-25.php

hopefully this will post. Sorry I missed Sundays game. Sounded like a good effort, just fell short.

I was admitted to hospital on Sat. before UOP's tip-off....missed that one too. Just got out an hour ago!

We now have 3 teams in the top #25 (and I think even Judd had to give us a vote.)

Kemo

Hey Kemo,

Hope your feeling better.

We have three (3) teams in the Top 25 (Zags, BYU & Pacific), but we also have three (3) others (Santa Clara, Pacific and St. Marys) receiving votes.

When was the last time Portland was ranked above St. Marys.

ZagDad

Thanks. On the 'road to recovery' and perhaps a surgery in the future? Feeling fine, just a bit anemic. Actually not bad for a 76 yr. old HAS BEEN.
    I READ your commentary on the Stanford game, and it sounded to me, you needed just 'one more play' from someone other than JT. CFL may want to place JT in a different "foul control' zone on the defensive end to start the game. It is my experience, sometimes your best player is singled out, and not allowing the ref's to call a 'stupid foul' or placing oneself in that position; allows the player time to access the opponent she is guarding and in JT's case, she is 'court aware' and always tries to make sure she is 'helping out' others on the defensive end, so her "contacts with opponents" is higher than the average player. One of the reasons I admire her style of play, is that JT is always where the 'action' is!

Great point on “foul control” Kemo....

When you have an officiating crew like the one we had for the Stanford game... 51 fouls called, “foul control” is a great call.

Another concern of mine is having an option play practiced every week for a last second shot. I have watched for a number of years plays being drawn on the white board for a last second play.... and not work. With over 5 seconds left on the clock with a side out... more than enough time for an option play to work. One that is practiced with your best option player on point.

“Warm clothes night” this Friday...

Go Zags!!