Thread: Tillie playing today?

If it was me, even if he’s fully healthy he doesn’t play till we play Southern Miss next week. Give him one game to play before playing the big boys
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    If it was me, even if he’s fully healthy he doesn’t play till we play Southern Miss next week. Give him one game to play before playing the big boys
    Ease him into the rotation today - don't push it.

Respectfully disagree. If medically cleared tonight, gotta get Tillie in for 6-8 consecutive minutes each half. Dude is not a robot. He needs some live game reps to get his game in tune + Zags adjust to new rotations. Better for Tillie and the team to start getting him acclimated these next 2 games before the big bump up in competition.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

He was a game time decision vs A&M, thus wouldn't be surprised to see him make a cameo tonight.

I'd like to see all minutes remain relatively consistent, including Timme & Watson.

I'm sure they will move em around to accommodate all.

Watson, for instance, is the type of defender this team cannot go without for long.

At least we know he is on track for Bahamas, and has been a full participant in practice since yesterday.

If he's fully healthy, which I think he is, I'd play him. Now, that doesn't mean I'd have him overextended the first game back but I don't see why he couldn't play 15 minutes and get to knocking off the rust, so to speak.

Yes Tillie will be suiting up tonight and will play.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    Yes Tillie will be suiting up tonight and will play.
    Yes. He WILL.

Go get ‘em Killian.

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

If hes medically cleared I would hope that we can see him in limited minutes to get back in game flow and to create chemistry, especially before the heavy hitters coming up.
    America's Team!