Thread: Official Signings Release

Default Official Signings Release

Apologies if I've missed this but has the program released anything on the signing during the early period? Obviously we all know they signed Dom and Julian but this would be the first time the staff could go on record talking about them

There were tweets and such last week and there is this article on the Zag website:

https://gozags.com/news/2019/11/13/m...gning-day.aspx
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    There were tweets and such last week and there is this article on the Zag website:

https://gozags.com/news/2019/11/13/m...gning-day.aspx
    Thank you, this is what I was looking for.

Few needs a better Boswell.

It's just awesome to finally make it official to get Julian here," Few said. "He and his family have been so supportive of him becoming a member of the program. He's going to be a great player up here. He's highly motivated, really skilled and can really score the ball. He will be a really nice versatile addition. He's already played against a lot of high-level talent. He should be ready to go from day one."

"Dominick comes from such a wonderful and supportive family," Few said. "He's been committed for quite a while, so he's kind of already been a part of the program. It's great to finally make it official. Dom's really improved since we first saw him, he's a really hardworking and motivated player that will be able to play multiple positions on the perimeter. He can shoot it, score it, drive it, defend and fills a lot of buckets from a coaching standpoint. He's going to be a great addition."