Thread: Glad the season is finally starting!

Default Glad the season is finally starting!

First 3 games might well have been exhibition/preseason games. Friday is the first real test of this year’s squad, and I can’t wait to see how well these newcomers fare. Biggest question I have thus far is still whether the guards are good enough to take advantage of the talent the Zags have upfront. We are also about to find out if these guys are elite enough to win games against skilled competition. Corey Kispert certainly seems capable of leading this team deep, but I don’t think any of the real questions get answered until we see these guys against good teams. Looking forward to some good games!
    Last edited by Malastein; 11-13-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malastein View Post
    First 3 games might well have been exhibition/preseason games. Friday is the first real test of this year’s squad, and I can’t wait to see how well these newcomers fare. Biggest question I have thus far is still whether the guards are good enough to take advantage of the talent the Zags have upfront. We are also about to find out if these guys are elite enough to win games against skilled competition. Corey Kispert certainly seems capable of leading this team deep, but not don’t think any of the real questions get answered until we see these guys against good teams. Looking forward to some good games!
    Amen. These 3 cuppy cakes have been especially empty calories. And there are many more to come. TAMU is a nice test.