Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gonzaga vs North Dakota Post game analysis and your insights

Burgessera, well stated. I was also there watching them from high school during that time. Few and his coaches have and are doing a super job.

I don't see anything clumsy about Timme who happens to be leading the team in shooting % at .696, is 2nd in FT shooting at .714, and is 3rd in PPG avg at 14. I'll grant you he is a dismal 5th in RB's. JMO, but there is very little let down when Timme enters the game, the Zags have 3 quality bigs (soon to be 4) and 2 are frosh! Again JMO but Timme's ability to make awkward, off balance shots is more about his athleticism than some disability, he has a nose for the basket.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by john montana View Post
    I swear I read that as well, but it has mysteriously changed to a comment on footwork.

And woolridge is a great passer.
    The comment using the word "clumsy" was not changed to the one you are talking about. "Timme is pretty tough,....but he doesn't have the footwork ect.." was in the OP. The sentence with the word "clumsy" in it was deleted. Not changed. It's called editing. I was in a hurry to get the original OP public so people could write about their analysis of the game. I went back a little later to edit it. There are better ways to describe the footwork ect than the word clumsy so I deleted it. It also has caused negativity in this thread, so I'm glad I deleted it.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    The comment using the word "clumsy" was not changed to the one you are talking about. "Timme is pretty tough,....but he doesn't have the footwork ect.." was in the OP. The sentence with the word "clumsy" in it was deleted. Not changed. It's called editing. I was in a hurry to get the original OP public so people could write about their analysis of the game. I went back a little later to edit it. There are better ways to describe the footwork ect than the word clumsy so I deleted it. It also has caused negativity in this thread, so I'm glad I deleted it.
    The sentence you deleted has already been quoted extensively. Removing it adds to the confusion and calls into question the integrity of the posters who quoted you. If you wanted to clear things up, you could explain what you meant to say and/or apologize for a poor choice of words, but editing the post is not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by zaguarxj View Post
    The sentence you deleted has already been quoted extensively. Removing it adds to the confusion and calls into question the integrity of the posters who quoted you. If you wanted to clear things up, you could explain what you meant to say and/or apologize for a poor choice of words, but editing the post is not cool.
    I think he did, several posts ago. C’mon, lay off Bornie. We all type too fast sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks. We are all going to love Timme.